Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why did the site crash and the sites domain go on sale?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why did the site crash and the sites domain go on sale?

it happened to day and I thought it was gone for good but what the fuck the happened?

Originally posted by James Bond View Post
    it happened to day and I thought it was gone for good but what the fuck the happened?

The domain 2pac-forum.com expires on the 5th of June every year. Since 2008 I've had the auto renew on my GoDaddy account, but forgot to put the updated credit card expiration date in when the card expired last year. GoDaddy went to renew the domain yesterday but got a failure as the card on file was expired. With all the festivities yesterday I didn't even notice the email from them lol.

All is fixed now, luckily it didnt happen during the birthday festivities haha.

Comment

fuckin hell .. would have been a disaster if it happened during the birthday ... would have missed all them freeposts ..

Comment

Originally posted by root View Post
        The domain 2pac-forum.com expires on the 5th of June every year. Since 2008 I've had the auto renew on my GoDaddy account, but forgot to put the updated credit card expiration date in when the card expired last year. GoDaddy went to renew the domain yesterday but got a failure as the card on file was expired. With all the festivities yesterday I didn't even notice the email from them lol.

All is fixed now, luckily it didnt happen during the birthday festivities haha.
        lol yup wud of stopped the free posters in their tracks! they'd be like

Comment

free posts ? where ? what Birthday ?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X