This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem when I click the home button

when I click it the site crashes on Me, Any Advice? Different Browser Needed?

I actually just tried to click it and it sat there and kept loading didn't pop up never noticed cause i always just hit forum to go to the main window but just loading here for me also with firefox

Comment

Problem when I click the home button

You mean the home button on the bottom of the site next to Contact Us or the Tab at the top next to forum [MENTION=6944]James Bond and [MENTION=2399]GreenL420?

Ill continue my post assuming you mean the tab.

The tab takes you to the CMS portion of the site where articles can be. The main article that loads by default is the Welcome to the Forum article. It can take awhile to load the first time as I put a lot of pictures and RSS feeds on there.

What I believe is probably the likely culprit of the crash however is the NM Radio which streams to that page.

When I get home to a PC I will remove the radio and see if you can load it better. If so maybe we can leave the radio off there.

Does it work for anyone else @#staff?

Also for the radio try clicking http://www.2pac-forum.com/radio.php. See if that link works for you [MENTION=6944]James Bond or [MENTION=2399]GreenL420

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Comment

nah not working... clicked button and opened in new tab... just kept loading with no result

Comment

Originally posted by James Bond View Post
          when I click it the site crashes on Me, Any Advice? Different Browser Needed?
          Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          I actually just tried to click it and it sat there and kept loading didn't pop up never noticed cause i always just hit forum to go to the main window but just loading here for me also with firefox
          Originally posted by Draven View Post
          nah not working... clicked button and opened in new tab... just kept loading with no result
          try it now

Comment

little sluggish.. may be freepost onslaught doing it...

BUT yes it works now, for me anyways

Comment

Originally posted by root View Post
              try it now
              It works for Me now, Thanks

Comment

Everything is working fine for me now also i very seldom use the button as said just actually when i tried it the other day however all is good now!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X