This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep points decreasing ?

this morning my rep power was at 1029 and then I saw that it decreased to 1026, and now it's 1027 ......

I know we have thread about reputation etc.. but basicly what does the rep power mean and how can it decrease ?
    sigpic

Neg rep
    Deleted posts
    As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

what does it matter ? its just a number on your screen

Comment

J is doing some maintenance. It probably has to do with it...
        2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

My Rep Power Has Dropped From 100000 Please Fix... Lol Joke But To The Point [MENTION=818]MjjPac It's Probably Just Cause The Site's Under Maitenence.

Comment

Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
            this morning my rep power was at 1029 and then I saw that it decreased to 1026, and now it's 1027 ......

I know we have thread about reputation etc.. but basicly what does the rep power mean and how can it decrease ?
            sometimes when rep is awarded for positive rep, or taken away for negative rep, the numbers dont add up. its a glitch in the software. the same thing happens with posts, thread counts and a few other things. when i do maintenance on the site, i run scripts that calculates the exact amount of posts, threads, users, reputation, etc that are in the database, and make it display correctly on the site.

whenever you see me doing maintenance days (check the shoutbox sticky because i update when i do maintenance) you can expect that your post counts, rep and threads created may go up or down slightly, as the database and site sync up

Comment

Originally posted by insanity View Post
              what does it matter ? its just a number on your screen
              LOL

Comment

i lost 500 rep points about 2 weeks ago and also 10 rep power points as a result ... was maintenance.. but its unfair cuz i transcribed lyrics and earned it ..

speaking of which ... i still have promises to fulfill

Comment

I know it's not a big deal lol I was just wondering why it happened, thks for the explications
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
                    i lost 500 rep points about 2 weeks ago and also 10 rep power points as a result ... was maintenance.. but its unfair cuz i transcribed lyrics and earned it ..

speaking of which ... i still have promises to fulfill
                    aaaaahhhh, Poor Omar. i haven't looked or checked but i guess i lost some too, and i spent this last year doing the reference section..!!! i think we'll live

Comment

I lost some points too, but I don't care so much about that What can I do ? That's the reason to take the new challenges,help more people Everything is planned
                      You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X