This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omar View Post

edit: come to think of it .. a lot of members n mods dont come to the SB ...

I promised to come there once a month lol, i'm a very shy guy ^^
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rihanna View Post
      Chantell were u at babe !
      Remember her when she's gone

Personally I want more interesting disscussions, news, interviews too. Id like to know more detais about other members, and keep following 2pac scene ! Im not here because of the leaks but I enjoy them, thanks to all people involed in! Becoming staff is not for me by now, maybe in the future but who knows

PS. Double post... sorry I forget
      You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

i think the site has done well to cover just about everything people want.
        we have friendly staff ,great tupac discussions , great members (great members,lolz)
        and so many other things to offer.

what more could we ask for? NOTHING!

to josh ,the staff ,and the loyal members - THANK YOU for making this place so awesome and a website that i actually miss when i dont have net access.

one thing i would like to see is some more woman members,its kind of a sausage fest is the tupac online scene.
        "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

i usually appear when i see a conversation going, or if somebody pops in to say hello
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

@Webmaster

one more thing boss.. why dont u talk on the SB sometime.. wud be fun .. i dont know u at all and i wanna at least talk to u once .. though i have infinity amounts of respect and dedication to ur work... wud be cool if u popped in to say hi to us members from time to time ... i can bett activity will go up biiiiiig time... i understand ur a busy man and have to constantly keep the site up n i'm sure u have a good reason .. but still.. just how i feel...

your right all staff, including myself should pop into the shoutbox more often. ill make it a point to do so in the future, and hopefully all staff members will too hint

Comment

[MENTION=7784]Omar
              Next time u see me in SB i will kick you in the nutz.....
              2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

I will show u guys what a SB is.

Comment

i would lie if i didnt say leaks! i just wanna enjoy the best music in the world!

Comment

First interview start is ur pusher.....j/k.....LOL.
                    Say no to Trump.

Comment

leaks and discussions are level on 5
                      As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X