This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Application?

i've been gone for a minute, and was wondering what's the process of applying for VIP content, i've been around since 3-10-2009 and have over 150 posts, just enquiring what my current status is and who i need to contact about this?

Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

You don't apply... we don't or never have run it that way.

Its about activity, posts.. helping around the forum.. lots of things help... but it mainly boils down to that we as staff choose who gets vip or not. We check all the things i have mentioned and a few others and decide yay or ney for the people or persons that we think might be worthy of it

You may have been here since 2009 but you only have 263 posts which is nothing spectacular lol.. your post count per day is only 0.27 which again is nothing to shout about..

If you want to get purple all those figures have to go way higher than that bro

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
      You don't apply... we don't or never have run it that way.

Its about activity, posts.. helping around the forum.. lots of things help... but it mainly boils down to that we as staff choose who gets vip or not. We check all the things i have mentioned and a few others and decide yay or ney for the people or persons that we think might be worthy of it

You may have been here since 2009 but you only have 263 posts which is nothing spectacular lol.. your post count per day is only 0.27 which again is nothing to shout about..

If you want to get purple all those figures have to go way higher than that bro
      okay no problem, i'll check back in a few months time see you around the forums!
      Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

Originally posted by SIR View Post
        okay no problem, i'll check back in a few months time see you around the forums!
        just be active alot then in time u will get it
        sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X