This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile version

Any chance of a mobile version of the boards?

check this thread out.... see if it helps a bit.. [MENTION=1104]DethClutch

Comment

Originally posted by DethClutch View Post
      Any chance of a mobile version of the boards?
      As Teddy linked for you we have two options for mobile on the site. The first is a mobile style. I just checked and actually noticed this was disabled after the recent update when I was testing some stuff and forgot to turn back on. It is now on again. When connecting to the site via your phones browser, the site will auto detect that you are using a mobile device and use the mobile style. If you would like, you can then choose the full version of the site by clicking the link at the bottom.

The second option is the tapatalk app, which displays the site within the application, and is very fast, user friendly and customizeable. The app is not free, it's a few bucks, however for any member who would like this app, but cannot afford it, the staff will get it for you, provided you have at least some activity on the site. What this basically means is we don't just want someone signing up and requesting the app to get for free lol. However if you have been a member of the site for awhile, and have shown an interest in the site, and would like the app for your phone, shoot me a PM and I will get it for you. Please let me know the OS of your phone so I can get the correct version. Tapatalk supports Android 1.6+, all versions of iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad, and BlackBerry OS5 and up.

Comment

Josh is there a tapatalk available for HTC Freestyle?..
        Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
          Josh is there a tapatalk available for HTC Freestyle?..
          you would have to get android installed on the phone first unfortunately. tapatalk doesnt support the HTC proprietary OS

Comment

Originally posted by J View Post
            you would have to get android installed on the phone first unfortunately. tapatalk doesnt support the HTC proprietary OS
            aight its cool..i'll just keep using tapatalk on my ipod..
            Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Tapatalk is a great app, very fast as well

Comment

Tapatalk is great for loads of forums not jus this one. Highly recommended!

Comment

@J i use tapatalk on my htc and it works fine bro
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by machiavelli View Post
                    @J i use tapatalk on my htc and it works fine bro
                    what kind of HTC? Oscar doesnt have one running android. Your's must be a different model HTC running Android OS

Comment

i think so i got the HTC wildfire,witch version duz he got then???
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by machiavelli View Post
                        i think so i got the HTC wildfire,witch version duz he got then???
                        HTC Freestyle, It uses an HTC specific OS instead of Android.

Comment

ahh oke i just saw it yeah...can he not use the version for the blackberry? or is the version specific for the phones u got?
                          sigpic

Comment

maybe u got something about this J,just thinking with u playa
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. Htc inspire here and mobile version is running great.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X