This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Likes and Thanks

How come I can't do both on a single post? whenever I click one or the other, the other one will disappear. Sometimes I just want to double up on my gratitude for a post lol. I see other people do both on some of my posts, so it got me thinking.

You have to click them one after the other real quick... it's not that hard. Just takes u being speedy to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
      You have to click them one after the other real quick... it's not that hard. Just takes u being speedy to do it
      Seems simple enough, if not crude lol. I will give that a try the next time inspiration hits me to do so.

Comment

after a few times i know how i had to do it XD
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate View Post
          How come I can't do both on a single post? whenever I click one or the other, the other one will disappear. Sometimes I just want to double up on my gratitude for a post lol. I see other people do both on some of my posts, so it got me thinking.
          I was wondering about the same thing too lol
          sigpic

Comment

Only pro's can do this. You need to be so quik for it hehe

Comment

Yea for the first time I couldn't click that fast before site refresh Now it's okay!
              You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Just do it real quick and make sure you dont click "dislike" and "like" at the same time or ill violate you like a rapist gringo.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
                  thanks cuz i was wondering too.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X