X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alive Theories Section

Dear @J and staff of this kick ass forum,

I would like to make a rather strange proposition and would like to know how you guys feel about it.

A while after 2pac died, this whole Alive theories craze began because of many reasons that were deemed viable and reliable in logic(well not really). Nevertheless, alive theories have now reached a point where it has become a form of serious mockery, and now, it only represents 2pac in a completely wrong way which is very misleading for those who are easily influenced and gullible such as new fans of a younger age.

.Apart from making parodies and getting a good figure in views and posts, i feel like that section has nothing else to offer this forum.i feel that, it is because of forums, fan-sites and video hosting sites that this ridiculous notion has gained so much popularity. In other words, we are helping such notions exist and thrive; they are absolutely baseless and hold no relevance with the life and work of 2pac right?

So, i just think that an easy way to discourage it can be by changing the title of that section to say, 2Pac Murder Theories or 2pac Murder Mysteries(lol) or something along that line which can help discourage the whole Alive theory non-sense.i think its about time that somebody just dumped the whole notion completely and deals with more relevant and productive ideas.

And since this is the best 2pac forum out here, it would be a very positive and honorable step to take. We need to show everyone we're past that which 90% of us are anyway. And maybe slowly others will follow and eventually the legend will be put to bed.From a personal perspective, i think its disrespectful to the Amaru family and to 2pac who did die a symbolic death.

So i'm just willing to know how you feel about this. That too only after the 13th of September has passed and after the awesome reference section is alive and buzzing.

And finally, i would like to say that i meant no offence to how this forum is run or that its misguiding and all that hubris.No Sir Never! i love this forum with my heart. i love all the members and staff who r so supportive and great to talk to. Just wanted some feedback on how you guys feel about Alive theories.

Thank you for your patience.

Yours Truly
    Omar

I agree I think Murder THeories section would be a legit one to add to the forum..so many theories on how it went down those last 7 days and all...but thats up to the staff.no loss if they don't just maybe could be beneficial.
    Love.

Comment

I agree with you [MENTION=7784]omarlaghari and think it is an excellent suggestion. I will discuss it with staff and wait for a few more replies here before deciding exactly what to do. By the time reference is released I will let you know what we will change it too.

Comment

^ I cant thank your post Omar but just know you get my blessing <3

Back at 2Pac Forum (2Pac Shakur.net) They didnt even have an alive theory section and it worked great. If it was up to me I wouldnt have an alive theory section at all but like said before better to have that section for people to post that shit in instead of having it posted in the real discussion section (Makaveli Discussion) Id like to see Alive Theory section deleted from this forum but I know its highy not going to happen.

Since I know that wont happen then yes Im with Omar, I think it would be more respectful and less inviting for any new 2Pac fan who just discovered a "2012 ILLUMINATI XCLUSIVE 2PAC RETURNS 77777" video if you know what I mean.

Maybe something like "2Pac Murder Section" where you can have alive theorys (sadly) and other stuff where you post like the autopsy interview (The thing Nikola posted today) ect.. that type of stuff. Theres not really anything to be done to improve this forum because how I see it is perfect from the layout to the sections to the colors used. Everything about this place is perfect. Its this little think that I do think can be fixed for the better.

Comment

I agree with renaming and retooling the section, but as with Ruckus, I would love to see the entire sub forum deleted. On the other hand, I ignore the section as it is, and if removed the "grown ups" section would be littered with childish threads.

Comment

Unlike [MENTION=805]Ruckus i would keep that section, simply because there are members who like to talk about that, so why not give em a chance. Who don't wanna to read it, he don't have to.
            About renaming thing i do agree. Pac is dead 100% and that title would be appropriate...
            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

agree @duka
              sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=472]Đuka, [MENTION=805]Ruckus, [MENTION=1052]Pontius Pilate, thanks for the feedback. duka ur point is completely logical..but that whole idea of him being alive in the first place needs to go someday...when i was in my teens back in 97-99...i believed the whole alive thingy too...but now, its too much...15 yrs man...anyway pontius too makes a strong point bout having that crap in normal threads n all..Anyway...J will Judge

Comment

Dear @J, pls visit my blog post for more on my thoughts regarding this...Thank you
                  Last edited by Omar; 09-10-2011, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X