This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Going On Here?

Josh has been doing some behind the scene tweaks and some shit went silly for a bit. Hopefully all is better now...?

Comment

i still see the smiley icons

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
        Josh has been doing some behind the scene tweaks and some shit went silly for a bit. Hopefully all is better now...?
        Still looks like that. I'm sure Josh will fix it soon lol. Just looks really fucked up for now

Comment

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate View Post
          Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          i still see the smiley icons
          Originally posted by Pontius Pilate View Post
          Still looks like that. I'm sure Josh will fix it soon lol. Just looks really fucked up for now
          please refresh and see if its still like that. i am working on some css-sprites to make the dark style faster. you should have noticed a speed increase in the past day or two, however a few of the sprites arent working right, clearly lol. let me know if the icons are fixed and if anyone noticed speed increase since monday night EST until now

Comment

Originally posted by J View Post
            please refresh and see if its still like that. i am working on some css-sprites to make the dark style faster. you should have noticed a speed increase in the past day or two, however a few of the sprites arent working right, clearly lol. let me know if the icons are fixed and if anyone noticed speed increase since monday night EST until now

Icons are working fine now.

Comment

Originally posted by J View Post
              i noticed. its really fast now. thanks man, i mean it

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X