This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Log Out/ Time Out

wanted to know if it was normal that i keep getting logged out when i'm idol for a while n not doing anything on the forum..but i am signed in...i think it logs out after like 20-30 mins...not sure...is that normal???

Dont recall it happening much b4..

not really sure why it would be doing that, are you closing your browser when you're idle?
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
      not really sure why it would be doing that, are you closing your browser when you're idle?
      nope...but i think it could be related to clearing cache and shit according to duka n big drav

Comment

Originally posted by omarlaghari View Post
        wanted to know if it was normal that i keep getting logged out when i'm idol for a while n not doing anything on the forum..but i am signed in...i think it logs out after like 20-30 mins...not sure...is that normal???

Dont recall it happening much b4..
        no that is not normal. when you login, try checking the box to the right of the login button. this should help you stay logged in

Comment

i got the same "problem". For example.
          I'm going to make some food i'm coming back and i'm clicking on random thread and message pops out that i need to be log in to view this thread etc. Then i need to log in again. -___-
          Bryan Anonim
          Mix & Mastering bryanonim@wp.pl

Comment

i got the same problem
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bryanonim View Post
              i got the same "problem". For example.
              I'm going to make some food i'm coming back and i'm clicking on random thread and message pops out that i need to be log in to view this thread etc. Then i need to log in again. -___-
              Originally posted by machiavelli View Post
              i got the same problem
              does your URL for the site have an S in http? like httpS://www.2pac-forum.com?

if not, try logging out manually, clearing your cache, and then logging in using http://www.2pac-forum.com, making sure to check the box to the right of the login button, and see if the issue still happens.

if you need help clearing your cache, let me know the browser you use

Comment

Originally posted by J View Post
                does your URL for the site have an S in http? like httpS://www.2pac-forum.com?

if not, try logging out manually, clearing your cache, and then logging in using http://www.2pac-forum.com, making sure to check the box to the right of the login button, and see if the issue still happens.

if you need help clearing your cache, let me know the browser you use
                yeah i know how i have to do it 007,its happens when im log in and not doing shit for a wile (like having diner) en come back i have to log in again,its not such big thing,only want it to say that it happens to me 2
                sigpic

Comment

yeah i know how i have to do it 007,its happens when im log in and not doing shit for a wile (like having diner) en come back i have to log in again,its not such big thing,only want it to say that it happens to me 2
                  yea cool i understand, just want to help troubleshoot with you so you dont have the problem anymore

Comment

yea cool i understand, just want to help troubleshoot with you so you dont have the problem anymore
                    yeah thanks 007 i run btw on firefox can that be the problem u think?
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah thanks 007 i run btw on firefox can that be the problem u think?
                      firefox should work fine. did you try clearing your cache and starting over? on fire fox push ctrl shit delete and choose to delete everything

Comment

i always run firefox nothing else, and i never have issues with the site..
                        Love.

Comment

firefox should work fine. did you try clearing your cache and starting over? on fire fox push ctrl shit delete and choose to delete everything
                          i did delete it,hope the problem is over now thanks again 007
                          sigpic

Comment

i did delete it,hope the problem is over now thanks again 007
                            np, let me know how it goes

Comment

np, let me know how it goes
                              i got a pc downstairs aswell,there is it all good...i only log in once and stay logged in...on my pc upstairs i didt have the chance to firgure out..but again thanks for ya help 007,its works
                              sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X