Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just now noticed people have different ranks by the color of there name.
    Sometimes I don't have much to say, because I'm new to this, and prolly more casual fan than most of you (which is changing fast)
    BUt i try to engage in good discussions and offer what i have as far as info or my opinion is on subjects with you guys.
    Love chillin' on the site, in the evenin's after I get off work...
    Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
      I just now noticed people have different ranks by the color of there name.
      Sometimes I don't have much to say, because I'm new to this, and prolly more casual fan than most of you (which is changing fast)
      BUt i try to engage in good discussions and offer what i have as far as info or my opinion is on subjects with you guys.
      Love chillin' on the site, in the evenin's after I get off work...
      http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...-Forum-Leaders
      2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Thanks Duka...im starting to find my way around this big place lol
        Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
          Thanks Duka...im starting to find my way around this big place lol
          np.
          also there are two other colors.
          PURPLE - VIPs
          WHITE - all other members.

Feel free to ask any of the staff anything...

Comment

Its always good to ask anything you want to know just be carefull what you ask bout ( when is the next leaks ) n so on that's a no no on here but feel free to ask bout the site on how everything works around here and you'll get the. Hang of it pretty soon man and enjoy your stay and be patient.

Comment

about the leaks i couls imagine,if there gonna be some we know if we see them
              if we ask about it the mods are not gonna like us very much lol
              sigpic

Comment

you guys can ask anything you want... lol.. but "leaks" are either well planned so no one wants to spoil any surprises or sometimes just randomly "happen".... either way no ones really got a good answer when it comes to that though..

Comment

i think its a fair system - if you are active, even if you can not bring the latest music on top but not spamming, then you deserve to be a VIP.
                  when you turning to be more and more in-active for a while you will change again to a normal user, so the next active can join in ... and so on and on ...

pretty good, to make room for next, waiting to get access. i also have to say, dont be shy and just read. if you got an idea, a point of view or something else let the community join and share your thoughts and/or infos.
                  main thing is bout the late tupac, biggie and death row BUT here are also many more section, you might can contribute new stuff. dont give it up and enjoy the board - even as a "normal" user you can get so much hot news over Not(orious)-Mak(aveli) aka 2pac-forum.com ... enjoy!
                  collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

First rule of V.I.P....

You Do not Talk about V.I.P.

Second Rule of V.I.P.

You.. Do... Not.. Talk.. About... V...I...P...

Any Questions?

Comment

when will i be a v.i.p member lol ?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Manny View Post
                        When you start posting in other sections lol

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Manny View Post
                          yeah dude. you really have to enter som eother discussions. Not only Thread: What Are You Listening To or last movie or celebrations subforum

Comment

i like being VIP, I worked hard for it, the lyrics section was fucking shit, and I did my best editing and typing up stuff that wasn't there, and thanks to [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=423]baba [MENTION=675]insanity [MENTION=608]MrMaroosh and others it's almost complete and up to date.

Comment

one day u will be if u stay active hahahaha
                              sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X