This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Flush DNS! Please Read and use this techniques on your PC

hey guys.. just wanted to tell you that the Flush dns guide didnt work for me and i think a few users got the same problem so just change the guide a little and add this..

1. Click the start button and navigate to the command prompt (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt)
    2. Make sure that you right click on the command prompt application and choose "Run as Administrator"
    3. Type in the command "ipconfig /flushdns"

thanks [MENTION=1467]Staar, please note this is for windows 7 and vista users. XP users can run the command normally (as long as you are a local admin on your machine)

Comment

For all Windowss XP users like myself, use this below method to flush your DNS:

- Start Menu -> Run -> type or copy and paste cmd
      - in command prompt box, type or copy and paste ipconfig /flushdns then hit return button..!
      - Done! You Window DNS cache has just been flushed.

Restart your browser and you're good to go.. you may have to enter your username and password into the site again tho (so please remember it lol)

Check this page if you get confused: http://theos.in/windows-vista/flush-...with-ipconfig/

Comment

if some of u usin Ubuntu:

1) run terminal
        2) sudo service nscd restart
        3) write password

or

1) run terminal
        2) sudo /etc/init.d/dns-clean start
        3) enter password

there are few more like u can do this, but that will help

Comment

^big props for that too [MENTION=634]Jarek

our site is running off of centOS linux now and i learning more about it every day.

Comment

centOS is something like remix of Ubuntu or something there r so many different distros out there...
            well i am usin Linux for 3 years now, and never gonna back to Windows

Comment

to tell you the truth i didnt do ANY of that stuff... i went to my browser options and cleared my cache and that was it... lol...

Comment

yea same here lol, good looking out tho
                Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
                Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X