This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoutcast Alternative for Ipad

Been really wanting to listen to the mobile radio but can't download the shoutcast app in canada, is there an alternative that i can stream the radio with?

Originally posted by bubbabyte View Post
    Been really wanting to listen to the mobile radio but can't download the shoutcast app in canada, is there an alternative that i can stream the radio with?
    you cant download this http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shout...299647180?mt=8 from Canada? thats weird as I know people in UK who can download just fine, must be a canada thing. ill work on getting the app downloaded and posted here in a downloadable link

Comment

Yeah the page won't display at all, redirects me to app store homepage and I get a popup saying I can't download it. Must be a Canada thing. Tried on my iPad as well as 2 pc's, same thing. A download link might work though, thanks Josh.

Comment

here u go [MENTION=1903]bubbabyte..i assumed u wanted the .ipa

josh is prbly real busy at the moment..so i thought i'd post it for u..
        Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Thanks Oscar, but not really sure how to install it without installous, I saved the file and can access it with file but have no idea how to install it.

Comment

dont you add it to your app library on itunes and then sync it to install the app?
            Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
              dont you add it to your app library on itunes and then sync it to install the app?
              Thatwould never work cause iTunes would know it's not a Canadian app. My ipad2 is jail broken so I managed to get it installed by moving it to the installous directory, however it crashes on startup. There has to be an alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbabyte View Post
                Thatwould never work cause iTunes would know it's not a Canadian app. My ipad2 is jail broken so I managed to get it installed by moving it to the installous directory, however it crashes on startup. There has to be an alternative.
                there is this tutorial on youtube..i dunno if it'll work tho:

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

yeah that's pretty much what i did, and the app won't load after being installed. Either because it's not cracked, or because it recognizes that i'm not supposed to have it. Either way thanks for all the help oscar, its much appreciated.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X