This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gadget Feedback Thread

We would like your feedback on the new gadget. MrMaroosh and team spent many hours to make this thing perfect. We want to know what you think, what could be different, what could be better, or if you think its perfect etc.

Check out the gadget here http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...-In-One-Gadget and then post here and let us know what you think of the gadget.

Thanks for the threads Josh!

Ok...

First I want to say "thanks" to Draven, The G.O.V. and Josh.

We all spent many hours on this gadget and we would like to know what U think about it.

Now please give us your feedback and tell us what u think... thanks!

Comment

I like the radio part on the power button because i can't use the radio through the browser for some reason.

I think you should figure out a way to make the gadget stay on top of all other opened aplications (or atleast the option to). Because right now you have to minus everything thats open and go back to desktop.
      Just a very minor change obviously its not a big problem though.
      Originally posted by Ruckus
      Seriously though...Nobody can be compaired to Pac..People might say Game or some shit but the truth..The Game is wack as fuck.
      Want to see some Daaaaank Buds??
      Want to download All the Pac songs DJ Screw has mixed

Comment

the Icon on the left has no pic

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

this gadget project looks amazing, but does it make the PC slower ? because when i'm on the PC, i have a lot of applications oppened at the same time, but nayways thanks ti y'all for this work and time you all spent on this !
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DieselDank View Post
            I like the radio part on the power button because i can't use the radio through the browser for some reason.

I think you should figure out a way to make the gadget stay on top of all other opened aplications (or atleast the option to). Because right now you have to minus everything thats open and go back to desktop.
            Just a very minor change obviously its not a big problem though.
            right click on it and choose, "always on top"

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
            the Icon on the left has no pic

click on the wrench to open the settings menu, then close it and the icon should be there. something about the RSS icon. its being worked on

Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
            this gadget project looks amazing, but does it make the PC slower ? because when i'm on the PC, i have a lot of applications oppened at the same time, but nayways thanks ti y'all for this work and time you all spent on this !
            this uses almost no resources at all on the PC. if you have the radio turned on than it uses a little bit, or if you have the RSS window open it uses some, but its still very minimal

Comment

Good deal, thanks.
              Originally posted by Ruckus
              Seriously though...Nobody can be compaired to Pac..People might say Game or some shit but the truth..The Game is wack as fuck.
              Want to see some Daaaaank Buds??
              Want to download All the Pac songs DJ Screw has mixed

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X