This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac Review Section?

Just a quick question. Im wondering if other people would think its a good idea to add a "2Pac Review Section" somewhere? On another fourm there was a place where you could review albums/mixtapes/songs ect, I really liked that. It was great to see other peoples takes on some of the songs. I know we discuss every song down to the bone on here but I really think it would be cool for a 2Pac Review Section. There would have to be certain rules ofcourse. Not just like "Yo I got 7 Day Theory, shits tight, every song kills it."

It would have to be like a full on review, like every song would get reviewed on the album then final thoughts on the album as a whole. Each song from the album could get like a couple sentences on what was liked, disliked ect..whatever.

Also for single song reviews it would have to be a song disection. Like a full on paragraph about the song. Not just like "Yo, this shits hot. I like it"

Anyways I was just thinking that might be a cool thing to add. Shit on it or like it.. whatever. Just my thought

RapReviews.com - A Flash Web Design Exclusive
    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

great idea

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X