Revert Site to VB4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revert Site to VB4

There has been a growing dislike of the new Forum software since the upgrade, so this poll is to ask if we should revert the site.

If we revert the site, all activity since mid September of 2022 will be lost, as there is no way to migrate it into the old software. The new site will still remain accessible though if users need access or want to manually migrate any of their threads.
    Yes
    64.86%
    No
    35.14%

I’ve been using the forum via mobile for the past couple of years now, and I don’t see the issue members keep complaining about with the new software? Not to bring them up here, but which software are Bomb1st.com running on cause it seems to work well for them.

Comment

I don’t think it’s that bad either, especially after the slight adjustments. I remember the old software had a lot of annoying bugs. Restoring the forum would probably hurt this place more at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Svengali View Post
        I’ve been using the forum via mobile for the past couple of years now, and I don’t see the issue members keep complaining about with the new software? Not to bring them up here, but which software are Bomb1st.com running on cause it seems to work well for them.
        Bomb1st uses xenforo, and while there are ways to migrate to xenforo from vbulletin, there is a large amount of material and structure on this site that would not transfer. Just for example, the entire Reference section would lose all the attachments and images. It would take way too much work than anyone has time for to properly move the site to it.

Comment

This forum looks like 2pac coded it. Whilst he was still alive.

Comment

from a security point of view, these type of forums are extremely vulnerable and easy to hack - especially if you are not on the latest version. Reverting to an older version is therefor not recommended.

Comment

You should absolutely not do that, don't remember ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maher View Post
                You should absolutely not do that, don't remember ?
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post

lol
                  "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it",
                  funny how u still not uderstanding after years, where the fuck the leak of that white label with bury me a g radio version came from, at least it benefited to the 2pac fan community isn't it ? "LOL"
                  Last edited by Maher; 08-21-2023, 06:27 PM.

Comment

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it",
                    funny how u still not uderstanding after years, where the fuck the leak of that white label with bury me a g radio version came from, at least it benefited to the 2pac fan community isn't it ? "LOL"
                    I honestly dont remember anymore. Did it came from our Staff Section? Or was it Kevins site? I cant remember anymore its been too many years... also i stopped listening to 2Pac music almost completely.. and i am out of the scene almost completely..
                    But yeah it was some funny times back then. And Maher, no matter what you did, i always liked your humour.

Comment

The full story behind that leak could deserve its own thread. If some of you are curious to know how and why I’m ready to confess, unironically.

Comment

The full story behind that leak could deserve its own thread. If some of you are curious to know how and why I’m ready to confess, unironically.

Go ahead, I'd be very curious. Perhaps you can also shed light on who DM'd me during that event.
                        Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

I'd love to know the story.
                          "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Well?

Comment

No....this is more inviting

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X