Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else have a issue with this new site update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iv noticed the Shoutbox has slowed down tremendously. I used to look forward to what I might see in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Staff View Post

Can you try clicking on your user name at the top then User Settings > Account > and scroll down to Display Mode. Try switching between posts and latest activity to see if that changes anything for you.

Also when in the forum list looking at threads, there is a little down arrow you can click to go to the first unread post in the thread. See attached photo.
      Thank you. The latest posts showing up first was driving me nuts. That's one thing fixed. However, is there a way to automate the forum to automatically make someones settings like that from the start? Otherwise, they are going to get extremely confused from the get go lol.

It's hard to explain, but after I make new posts, for some reason, it shows up on a new page that is missing all of everyone elses posts except my new posts, even if I have 40 posts per page,, and I have to click back onto the original page number to get back to the original conversation. Is there anyway to fix this as well?

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayprofessor View Post
        Iv noticed the Shoutbox has slowed down tremendously. I used to look forward to what I might see in there.
        Slowed down as far as activity or the actual funcionality of it?

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayprofessor View Post

Thank you. The latest posts showing up first was driving me nuts. That's one thing fixed. However, is there a way to automate the forum to automatically make someones settings like that from the start? Otherwise, they are going to get extremely confused from the get go lol.

It's hard to explain, but after I make new posts, for some reason, it shows up on a new page that is missing all of everyone elses posts except my new posts, even if I have 40 posts per page,, and I have to click back onto the original page number to get back to the original conversation. Is there anyway to fix this as well?
          Yea it can be set as default.

Can you screenshot what you are referring to? Sounds like a caching issue but will take a look.

Comment

I am having a problem with the reference section. It appears all the images / photos are gone. Like the post is there but the image isn't. Is this only happening to me?

Comment

*edit
              Last edited by Immortal; 05-23-2023, 02:47 PM. Reason: Nobody understands the language

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X