This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Style Critique Thread

Please post your comments, good or bad. Post glitches, suggestions, problems, or anything else you would like related to the NM2010DG style.

OH MY GOD! i just switched to it and scrolled down all the way and can already tell this is dope as fuck GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB! to everybody helping with this, it really looks amazing, will take a little bit to get used to it but its FOR SURE much sicker. great job with this everybody. will drop more feedback/critique once i check it out in detail

Comment

yea.. this is crazy man... lovin it..

Comment

its straight i guess. its just small fonts and shit.. i like that im this color though.. its nice overall... jsut the font

Comment

dont make the bottom banner clear, the reps are half golden?
          font could be a little bigger also

but great job, thanks
          Last edited by Fatal-N-Felony; 01-01-2010, 05:19 AM.
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

another thing..

is there anyway to make the color more darker when your typing your post in the white box... kinda hard to see..

Comment

love it...

a question...how come the top banner and the tool bars are not as wide on the page as the bottom stuff?

font is a lil small too..

also, a few of the floating links cannot be seen very well with the background...may need to be bold or just darker...

Comment

but you know what.. it kinda makes me wanna visit more often lol

bless the music forum with my presence more..

eye catcher..

Comment

After checkin' it out for a while i think the only thing i think can be improved on is the "Notorious Makaveli" down at the bottom. this might just be me but its nice to be able to scroll all the way down and see the new posts instead of overshooting it lol anyways really nice change.

Comment

Nice colour scheme and the background looks dope in like a bandana style. Only thing the main banner looks poor compared to the rest of the site. The Notorious Makaveli at the bottom of the page I know is much simpler but looks great.
                    My Current PC
                    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Loving this new style, feels like a whole new forum! Good job to the staff with this one! Much better.

Comment

The new style is the BOMB!
                        the fonts are small but ok...

great job!

Comment

Great colors, good job on it but the header is too big, still' good.
                          KDash Makaveli / Bay Area addict addict ...

Comment

Great job, smooth skin. Props to all those who contributed to this, and especially Bushi, thanks.

Comment

Fuck it, it's good enough for me lol. The new skin officially makes it the best pac forum around. Great job Bushi and others who helped do this and put it up!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X