This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REFERENCE SECTION - 13 SEPTEMBER 2011 - RIP 2PAC - 15 YEARS

2Pac-Forum.com is proud to finally unveil phase 1 of the 2Pac-Forum.com Reference Section. Our staff has been working on this since 2010 when we first came up with the idea, and we are finally at a point where we are ready to reveal it. Please take note that this is phase 1 of a multi-phase project. While the reference section is HUGE already, there is still A LOT more that will be added and coming in the future. The reference section will be constantly updating, and more scans will be added daily. Work has already begun on the next phase as well.

Phase 2 will be an archive section, which will more than double the current amount of information in the reference section. We have a projected release date for it, but I not quite ready to reveal that just yet. We are also working to move the entire reference section into a flash based interface which I will also reveal the release date in the near future.

As it is now, this is the single largest undertaking ever done on any 2Pac Forum, and this is the largest and most complete reference section ever done, official or unofficial. I could spend 3 pages typing out all the information on this reference section, but I think it’s best and easiest to see it for yourselves. It speaks for itself. Please use any of the links below to access the reference section. It can also be found on the main forum page below the Tupac Amaru Shakur section. For your convenience, we have two site URL’s that will take you directly to the reference section. They are:

Many members and staff have put in countless hours on this project, and I will name them below.

First and foremost thanks go to [MENTION=1184]Draven who has spent more hours than probably everyone else combined, tagging each scan, and creating the threads and organizing everything beautifully. I cannot express my thanks and gratitude for the work Draven has put into this section. I don’t think anyone will truly understand how much time and effort he has put into this. Draven wishes to personally thank [MENTION=2030]blacpain [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V. [MENTION=818]MjjPac [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 and [MENTION=1371]stevo for their contributions.

Second, I have to thank [MENTION=438]Thugz who was the one who came up with the original idea, and has been orchestrating the whole project. Thugz has also worked countless hours coming up with the information for Draven to add, and finding people with each CD/Item to scan. Thugz personally wishes to thank [MENTION=1169]Big Tony (Schreibs21) [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 [MENTION=808]jin0526 [MENTION=1052]Pontius Pilate [MENTION=460]Uel [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V. and [MENTION=856]LarsVerb for their contributions to the reference section.

Third, I would like to thank [MENTION=608]MrMaroosh aka frasser for his massive contribution to the reference section. Frasser took on the Tracks/OG’s/Unreleased portion of the reference section, as well as the lyrics, putting in countless hours of time and dedication to getting it all in there. MrMaroosh personally wishes to thank [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V., [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw, [MENTION=856]LarsVerb and [MENTION=1386]Giesuz for their contributions to the reference section.

The three people above are the core ones who made this reference possible, but a shoutout needs to go to the following as well
    [MENTION=808]jin0526
    [MENTION=2399]GreenL420
    [MENTION=1169]Big Tony
    [MENTION=1052]Pontius Pilate
    [MENTION=1371]stevo
    [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V.
    [MENTION=2254]DarkPhantom13
    [MENTION=856]LarsVerb
    [MENTION=460]Uel
    [MENTION=1386]Giesuz
    [MENTION=2261]PainIsLove4Thugz
    [MENTION=818]MjjPac
    [MENTION=2415]Havok
    [MENTION=2030]blacpain
    [MENTION=2832]MarvelouZ
    [MENTION=675]insanity
    [MENTION=903]Oscar
    [MENTION=1336]Hurt-M-Badd
    [MENTION=432]JayFromTheBay
    [MENTION=1697]7hemack
    [MENTION=1099]Thug T
    [MENTION=1650]danIZA
    [MENTION=340]felix11
    [MENTION=1334]shotathug
    [MENTION=423]baba
    [MENTION=447]skitzo
    [MENTION=7685]Vendetta
    [MENTION=2561]tkmanhatta
    [MENTION=7419]Scream
    [MENTION=1078]Smoka
    [MENTION=213]krazy
    [MENTION=691]MarkyMark
    [MENTION=747]Gordon Bombay
    [MENTION=325]aisback

For all discussions, please use the new Makaveli Reference Discussions Section

But enough of me blabbing, let’s get to checking out the reference section.

For more information on our upcoming projects, and the different phases, please see the below link.

http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...dates-amp-Info

i cant wait to check it out thanks to all you guys

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

great great work!! much propz to all the people

Comment

Great work put in by everybody! This is HUGE!

Comment

Very impressive, great job!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
            Great work put in by everybody! This is HUGE!
            just the start, of something great to come
            As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

it's amazing ! good works to everybody

Comment

Booyaahh gonna check it out now, already much props 2 every1 who worked on it !!

Comment

this is huge..thank all of u who put up the hours and the work to do this....this dedication is why this is the #1 spot for all pac fans...thanks again..i wil def. enjoy that new section and the updates to come..R.I.P. Makaveli the best who ever did it.

Comment

thank you josh,thugz,draven and everyone else that contributed their time to making this reference section.
                    2pac-forum = #1 spot for all things pac!!
                    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

woow im so excited!
                      -------------------------------------------
                      "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

Originally posted by JayFromTheBay View Post
                        woow im so excited!
                        your not the only one that is lol
                        sigpic

Comment

This is going to be great! I can't wait to see this! Thanks to all the members involved for making this project happen. You guys have outdone yourselves with this. Well done!

Comment

This ref section is huge, and will only get huger .

Thanks [MENTION=1184]Draven [MENTION=438]Thugz [MENTION=608]MrMaroosh and thanks to all the people contributed

2pac-forum is doing it again

Comment

Amazing work guys.. it truly is amazing, and I appreciate all the hard work that all of you put in to this project!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X