Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuck All Y'all (Wizzattz Productions aka Kool81 OG Vibe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck All Y'all (Wizzattz Productions aka Kool81 OG Vibe)

Just when I got used to navigating through this site the whole look of it changed lol... I'm not sure if I posted a thread for this already cuz I can't find it in the search engine. If so, hopefully the moss can merge this with that. I'm going to copy and paste the description I wrote for this here from YouTube.

It kinda tripped me out when I found out that George Benson's "Breezin" that was used in the OG for "Fuck All Y'all" is actually a cover version of G?bor Szab?'s version which happens to be the same sample for "Only Fear Of Death".

"Fuck All Y'all" (OG Version) by 2Pac

"Breezin" by George Benson

"Breezin" by Gabor Szab?

"Only Fear Of Death" by 2Pac

I always thought George Benson's version was an original song. (well instrumental )
    I started playing around with both samples to try to blend both together for a smooth OG Vibe draft. I originally posted a draft mix on Bomb1st on November 22, 2021, but didn't get around to completing it yesterday. (Damn time flys... )
    I'm not sure who produced the original, but I thought that it would be cool to add some Johnny J drums and style of production to give it a really "chill" vibe.
    I damn near used all of the Gabor Szab? instrumental to make the beat and sprinkled a few sample portions of the George Benson version here and there throughout the mix and since I primarily used the Gabo Szab? sample I thought for a cool lil switch up I reimagined a bit of "Only Fear Of Death" at the end .

Other samples:

"Livin' On The Edge" by Evil Mind Gangstaz

"Street Life" by Geto Boys

"2Pac Uncensored And Uncut Prison Interview"

*Goddamn YouTube is a bitch these days. I had to change the title to "F*** All Y'all" or else it will be age restricted and have limited visibility. I knew this OG Vibe was gonna run into some issues

Comment

Good work.

Comment

One of the best on the boards! Love the switchup at the end, great work.

Comment

Dope OGVibe, Great Job Wizzattz.
          This a The Best Version of this track,
          Thanks G

Comment

reupload?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X