From the Ground Up (My Rap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Ground Up (My Rap)

So I guess cause u see Me & Jay Chillin you wanna come and hug me.... but ya be like can I go see run dmc.... seen to much of u hoes.. that why I suppose I dispose all of these hoes. Just a young G hustling to make a g and be remebered by everybody.. ha and I suppose I gotta look closer cause huh Ya be in My place if I don't keep makin this money in such a quick haste... damn what a fucking waste. I see the illuminati trying catch Me moving at such a place... the devil worshippers go to hell and the devils like who's this guy? I don't even remember your face! ha I don't believe in that shit ha I just wanna change the world ya just wanna know if I want to fuck.. damn girl you make Me url.

Catch Me signing to Def Jam where DMX Youst to jam, I hope I play Ball don't want to see My hopes sink like the Titanic I ain't got no lifeboat.. it ain't up for a vote gotta make a break or stay worthless without 2 quarters but I plan to be still playing in the 4th quarter.. I hope When I get famous I won't look at My meal and say damn this ain't what I ordered. Got Me runnin form this new world order... I Have the Heart to cross the border.. Take a Trip to Brooklyn and figure out where the fuck BIG went.. See what My Life has ment, I go through the tunnel damn this song is about to end.....
    Last edited by Makaveli5458; 04-11-2012, 04:03 PM.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X