Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kathy Bates To Inflict Misery Upon Jessica Lange In “American Horror Story: Season 3″

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathy Bates To Inflict Misery Upon Jessica Lange In “American Horror Story: Season 3″

So far the casting for “American Horror Story: Season 3″ has mainly consisted of series vets coming back for another round. So it’s sort of refreshing to see some new blood make its way into the show (as much as I like the established cast). Per TVLine, Kathy Bates (Misery, Titanic) will be joining the series as a nemesis to Jessica Lange’s character, “Bates will play the best friend of Lange’s new character, who turns into her enemy.”

That’s certainly in keeping with creator Ryan Murphy’s feisty remarks that this will be a female-centric season with Lange in the center as some kind of ““glamour cat leading lady.” That’s fine by me. I preferred seeing outrageous characters in normal confines in the 1st season and thought that the 2nd season suffered by providing a crazy context for its crazy characters. Let them loose, I say.

Newcomer Bates joins returning cast members Jessica Lange, Frances Conroy Lily Rabe, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Taissa Farmiga. As previously reported, Season 3 will be more female centric and will have a love story in its dark, black and likely stunningly random, heart.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X