Revolution: The Next Great TV Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revolution: The Next Great TV Series?

Well i must say i am looking forward to this show with the producer being JJ Abrams (Lost & Fringe) and with a decent premise and it also stars a cast member from breaking bad.

Check out the cool trailer for this team-up between J.J. Abrams, Iron Man director Jon Favreau and Supernatural creator Eric Kripke.

While we've featured clips and trailers from all of the network's new series on our list of NBC's fall schedule, we wanted to put a bigger spotlight on one show we're particularly hopeful for: Revolution.

The show has quite a geek dream team pedigree, coming from executive producer J.J. Abrams, directed by Iron Man director Jon Favreau and created and written by Eric Kripke, the creator of Supernatural.

Focusing on what happens to society when all electricity ceases to function, the show is set 15 years in the future with a cast that includes Billy Burke (Twilight), Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad) and Andrea Roth (Rescue Me).

Revolution will air on NBC Monday nights at 10pm this fall. Check out the trailer below - though note that like a lot of the network Upfront trailers, it gets pretty spoilery for the pilot episode.

Trailer :
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X