Gucci Mane Fires Back At Young Jeezy With 'Truth' Diss Track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gucci Mane Fires Back At Young Jeezy With 'Truth' Diss Track

The beef between Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy is heating up, as Gucci drops a new diss track for his rap rival.

Gucci appeared on NYC radio show The Breakfast Club earlier in the week, stating he had no respect for Jeezy; and Jizzle appeared on L.A. radio show, Big Boy's Neighborhood, calling his ATL rap peer "retarded." Now, the 1017 Bricksquad boss fires back with a newly released diss track, which he calls "#JustTruths."

The beef between the two rappers has been brewing for years. While it seemed their issues had been resolved, when both agreed to end the long-running beef and move on during a phone interview with DJ Drama's Gangsta Grillz Radio in 2009. For whatever reason, it wasn't genuine, and both continue to exchange words in the media.

After Jeezy called him "retarded" this week, Gucci hit the studio to record a response on wax... and "Truth" (listen below) is what came out. "I'm a big dawg, he got the little boy complex / Go dig your partner up player, bet he can't say sh**," raps Gucci, adding, "For the record, this is not a diss record. Just the truth."

Additionally, he's since invited Jeezy to attend his Trap God mixtape release party, so they can finally settle their differences.

"What up I would like to invite Young Jeezy & any other sucker to my TRAPGOD release party at DOA 10/17 We can address any unresolved issue," he tweeted (@Gucci1017). "I Radric Davis aka Guwap bet 100K I can and will beat Jeezy ass #JUSTTRUTHS."

Who has read this thread:
Working...
X