Evidence Explains How Eminem Beef Ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence Explains How Eminem Beef Ended

In the early 2000's, Eminem dedicated a few lines for rap veterans Dilated Peoples, but the beef was short-lived.

It started during Em's back-n-forth with Everlast, after one of the Dilated group members commented on the situation, which didn't sit right with the rap star, so he dissed the group.

In a recent interview with Complex, Dilated Peoples frontman Evidence explained how their beef with Eminem came to an end.

"It's been so long," Ev said. "Rest in peace to Proof. That ended six months after he passed. There was no beef. It was just all past stuff. I lived nine lives. That was number seven. (Laughs) Proof came on our bus in Detroit. We all had drinks with Hex Murda and everybody at that time, and everything was squashed. Denaun [Mr. Porter] is a great human. I know the whole camp, from Paul Rosenberg on. I haven't ever really got to chill with Eminem, but if it did happen, I'd show respect."

Evidence just released a collaboration album with Alchemist under the name Step Brothers, entitled Lord Steppington, available now on iTunes.
    Source
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X