X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixes installed

I have been working on these fixes since 1 am and now its 3:15 am

o Last Post field in the home page size fixed - but unfortunately i had to remove the hack that separates catgories
    o Style - I have fixed the style as there was an error in viewing menues (e.g. search, quick links, thread tools, ...etc.)

Coming soon:

+ Fixes

o vBCredits tag fix - As you click on the charge tag when posting the tag doesnt work and you will need to do it manually, this fix is o still not released yet from the source but I will do it as soon as it is released
    o vBCredits auto-tags - I am still working on charging 10 points for links automatically so you dont really need to insert any tags

+ Installs

o P3tz - I will soon install a pets system where u can have a pet and take care of it and even challenge other members' pets in arcades and battles, still collecting files

This list will be up to date as i come up with new ideas, for now if u have any ideas please post them in this forum

http://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

and i assure u it will be concidered and actions will be taken unlike other places.

Feel free to contact me or Administrator 007 for any further support or even one of the mods who will deliver your message to one of us.

Thank you for joining our forum

Best regards,
    Makaveli-Forum Technical Support
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X