Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY interesting FAN OF 2pac than the average)Turks And Caicos Islands. Caribbean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY interesting FAN OF 2pac than the average)Turks And Caicos Islands. Caribbean

I am from Providenciales we've been visited by a lot of celebs but none of them perform for us I have been a 'Pac fan for over 12 years and like Greg Nice said in one of his interviews about Dj Premier having an idol in PAc and PRemier can go on about Pac just like I can imagine he would, crazy just today I saw a photo ive never seen before, one with Premier with a shirt with a photo of Tupac and GUru I'd known from a while ago Premier did work with Pac but Ive never heard or seen that 2pac met guru so that was very neat.

Ive been living in Colorado , Colorado Springs , MAnitou for a while. I wonder if 2pac ever came to COlorado i remembr he shouts it out in one of his songs My Block i believe.

I at times have been nicknamed 2pac cause I can just go on about him and all the knowledge, quotes, interviews, poetry , songs , ideas that he had an the rare facts about him and the industry how it would be so unimaginab le the effect 2pacs highly creative mind would have had on movies the different roles in movies, I was once a firm believer that 2pac was alive and also went a bit pyschotic as a result of this lots of weed smoking , I was completely losing my mind and i was in the islands so all we had there was weed and we went to the doctor to see what was wrong wit me and all that came out o nthe drug test was weed...so isalnd weed is just to Sativa'd i think so I used to believe I was truly 2pac at certain points especilally with the fact since I would talk about 2pac so much eveeryuwhere iwent and where a bandanna at times and aswell the waistcoats like he would wear alot of People began calling me Pac and as a result of herb and stuff (hope i dont get alot of people putting mye down sayin weed cant make ui crazy well im telling you i was one of those rare cases that did) I was quickly losing sanity. I stopped smoking and went to the hospital over this took many meds.

I was alot more calm aftr this for a bout 10 months then istarted smoking agian in late 2009 and the semi phychosis went on until 2012 where by that time id evolved my thoughts to think i was eithr Jesus or Anandi which i had come to learn was the "son" of Lord Shiva in Hinduism, i thought i was JEsus mostly though and came to figure Shiva was probably the almighty deity as i'd figured he was both satan and jesus like , what i picture god being because i think GOd is a transcendant being that embodies everything yet still will have evil to prove the purity of good...and so many other things contributed i had also began to have a nickname Jesus in this small ghetto i frewquented in Kingstown , Providenciales, near Gracebay as I would frequently brign underprivileged folks to work with me and would always help a homie out ....I should have stayed true to what 2pac had said though I quickly learnt even pepople from a tiny 20 mile long 3 mile wide island even though u may have knwon them for years were just modern day low level King Tut,s Dexter Isaacs, Orlando Andersons....I cant believe 18 years after 2pacs death and 12-14 after i became a fan ..I am still learning so much ab out 2pac that i never knew he was into ,,, like jsut this year i realized damn 2pac really loved to fight and just 6 yuears ago I was taht dude who kknew so much about 2pac i came up with my own theories that STILL to this DAY ive never heard anyone come up with ....FEEL FRee to ask me anything facebook.com/dturner90 twitter : [MENTION=915]ImmortalHeven no "a" in Heven.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X