Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ambitionz Az A Ridah (Resurrected Fool Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambitionz Az A Ridah (Resurrected Fool Remix)

I just made a quick mix since [MENTION=943]MrMind hooked us up with such a dope cpu acapella. Simple but banging!
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/3cbykr...20Remix%29.mp3

Good job sir [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First 40 seconds had me sitting there with the face on waiting for something beyond a murky bassline and then the drums kicked in and had me this is and gives me that whole NY vibe like what could've went down if Pac didn't get bailed to DR and the West and went back to the East instead and dropped these bars over a gutta underground New York vibe.

Shout out to [MENTION=943]MrMind, you knocked it out the park with this one as its clean and props to [MENTION=2063]Quies Umquam for mixing it well as it means I don't have to unleash Celine Deon on y'all now. Lets get it!
      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
        First 40 seconds had me sitting there with the face on waiting for something beyond a murky bassline and then the drums kicked in and had me this is and gives me that whole NY vibe like what could've went down if Pac didn't get bailed to DR and the West and went back to the East instead and dropped these bars over a gutta underground New York vibe.

Shout out to [MENTION=943]MrMind, you knocked it out the park with this one as its clean and props to [MENTION=2063]Quies Umquam for mixing it well as it means I don't have to unleash Celine Deon on y'all now. Lets get it!
        Haha thanks a lot! I was so tired when I made this yesterday that I didn't bother to add more things. I really could've worked more on it - especially the intro, like you said. I'm listening through my cpu speakers now and it sounds like it's just the acapella when the main sample isn't playing..

I have a bad habit of not finishing things so I figured I'd just throw it up as it was when I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore yesterday.

Big up on the feedback!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X