• Show
Clear All

• Wussup

I'm new here. Place looks dope.

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay
    I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
    Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Yeah they just sign up and never come back, why even bother to welcome them?

Comment

Originally posted by MiranMakaveli View Post
        Getting our post count up bro. I guess brutal honesty is required sometimes under certain conditions ...

Comment

And if you're a one hit quitter then you won't get to observe curious specimens such as these:

Originally posted by MiranMakaveli View Post
          Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
          Getting our post count up bro. I guess brutal honesty is required sometimes under certain conditions ...
          In their natural habitat, doing what they do best. Over time you too can observe and quantify exactly what kind of species wander about on the net and find themselves here, on this very site.

It's a fascinating hobby and comes with the territory I'm afraid so best get used to it.
          I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Welcome!!!!

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
            If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
            but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
            -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
            -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X