Lauryn Hill or Erykah Badu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lauryn Hill or Erykah Badu

I know they dont share the same music genre, but been asking myself for while tbh. In my opinion, although Ms Hill did a perfect album which maybe in the whole is better to any one of Badu, Ms Badu has been more constant in her career. If Baduizm was an amazing album, I stay with Mama's Gun definetely. Besides, in my opinion Badu has a more pure and classic voice, more mellow one. Actually I'd like to go to a concert of her some day soon.

What about yours?

Make it into a poll.

Fuck both though

Comment

Not a fan of both but I like Badu's "Love of My Life" song

Originally posted by MiranMakaveli View Post
      Make it into a poll.

Fuck both though
      looool!

Comment

Originally posted by kazex View Post
        I know they dont share the same music genre, but been asking myself for while tbh. In my opinion, although Ms Hill did a perfect album which maybe in the whole is better to any one of Badu, Ms Badu has been more constant in her career. If Baduizm was an amazing album, I stay with Mama's Gun definetely. Besides, in my opinion Badu has a more pure and classic voice, more mellow one. Actually I'd like to go to a concert of her some day soon.

What about yours?
        What the hell? Baduizm IS an amazing album!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H815 met Tapatalk
        www.gener80s.com

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
          What the hell? Baduizm IS an amazing album!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H815 met Tapatalk
          I know, but somehow I prefer Mama's Gun, to me it's a more complex album, there's no song that does not contain Badu's essence and those chilling vibes...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X