Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Dre ft Snoop & Nate Dogg - The Next Episode (Up In Smoke Mix - DJ Filthy Rich)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Dre ft Snoop & Nate Dogg - The Next Episode (Up In Smoke Mix - DJ Filthy Rich)

At the end of the original music video for Dre's "The Next Episode", he drops an alternate beat which has come to be known by fans as "Up In Smoke". This mix loops that beat, and places the vocals overtop.

Soundcloud link:
    [SC]https://soundcloud.com/user-160574689/dr-dre-ft-snoop-nate-dogg-the-next-episode-up-in-smoke-rmx[/SC]

YouTube link:

Here's a couple of bonus blends in case you're interested:

Method Man ft Redman - N 2 Gether Now (DJ Filthy Rich ReFix)

Jay-Z ft Joe - Big Rich Town (DJ Filthy Rich blend)
    [SC]https://soundcloud.com/user-160574689/big-rich-town-dj-filthy-rich-blend[/SC]
    Last edited by djfilthyrich; 02-07-2018, 10:10 PM.

Awesome remix! I've got that outro instrumental in my iTunes library for more than a decade now lol
    Too bad there's only a clean version of the acapella out.

Could you hook up a download link?

Comment

Good shit.. I had downloaded another attempt at this year's ago but this one is way better with the synths on the hook etc..

U got a link?

The meth and red mix is cool too

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
        Awesome remix! I've got that outro instrumental in my iTunes library for more than a decade now lol
        Too bad there's only a clean version of the acapella out.

Could you hook up a download link?
        Could you upload beat??

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
          Could you upload beat??
          There you go:

Comment

Originally posted by djfilthyrich View Post
            At the end of the original music video for Dre's "The Next Episode", he drops an alternate beat which has come to be known by fans as "Up In Smoke". This mix loops that beat, and places the vocals overtop.

Soundcloud link:
            [SC]https://soundcloud.com/user-160574689/dr-dre-ft-snoop-nate-dogg-the-next-episode-up-in-smoke-rmx[/SC]

YouTube link:

Here's a couple of bonus blends in case you're interested:

Method Man ft Redman - N 2 Gether Now (DJ Filthy Rich ReFix)

Jay-Z ft Joe - Big Rich Town (DJ Filthy Rich blend)
            [SC]https://soundcloud.com/user-160574689/big-rich-town-dj-filthy-rich-blend[/SC]

Thanks This Brings Back Childhood Memories Summer 2000

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
              Something sexual about a new school beat for that time, with a grimey 90s hip hop type synthesiser

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

was that ending an ad for the up in smoke tour?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
                  Something sexual about a new school beat for that time, with a grimey 90s hip hop type synthesiser
                  Dope synth lines, just hit my heart like a hammer

Comment

Rawwww...

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Forgot about this one. So sick.

Dre's vault is something I must hear before I die.

Comment

Always wanted to hear the next episode over that instrumental. Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                          Always wanted to hear the next episode over that instrumental. Good job!
                          Thanks for the feedback Roger.
                          I'm gonna be visiting Amsterdam (& Haarlem) later this year.....do you have any recomendations of hip hop or reggae record stores? Looking mainly for vinyl, but I'd check out any cool place...

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
                            was that ending an ad for the up in smoke tour?
                            I think so....start subliminally putting it in fans minds haha

Comment

Originally posted by djfilthyrich View Post
                              Thanks for the feedback Roger.
                              I'm gonna be visiting Amsterdam (& Haarlem) later this year.....do you have any recomendations of hip hop or reggae record stores? Looking mainly for vinyl, but I'd check out any cool place...
                              That’s awesome, I hope you will enjoy your stay.
                              We used to have a record store called fame back in the days but I think the media market took it over. Record shops are really dying out here...
                              You really have to be lucky to find a small record store. Personally I order everything from the internet.

But if I can help you in any way out here in the Netherlands, just let know. [emoji1360]

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X