Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyric video of Life Goes On as a duet with Tupac

Hi all

Firstly I have to say this forum is amazing. I cant believe half the stuff I have found here. I love the hand written lyrics, that is my favourite and photos from early days. Anyway back on top Life Goes On is my favourite Tupac song so I decided to turn it into a duet by intertwining my story with his. Both are emotive stories and I think they work well together.

Check out the lyric video here:

Please be kind with your comments. I am a big fan and did this with much love and respect.
    Last edited by Dimantis; 01-30-2018, 02:38 AM. Reason: Put video in post not just link

Originally posted by Dimantis View Post
    Hi all

Firstly I have to say this forum is amazing. I cant believe half the stuff I have found here. I love the hand written lyrics, that is my favourite and photos from early days. Anyway back on top Life Goes On is my favourite Tupac song so I decided to turn it into a duet by intertwining my story with his. Both are emotive stories and I think they work well together.

Check out the lyric video here:

Please be kind with your comments. I am a big fan and did this with much love and respect.
    I dont like at all. Your voice is just not made for hip hop. Period. I dont want to lie to you, and people promoting shit are the reasons hip hop has went to shit. Its just not meant for everyone. Your voice is high pitched and squeeky like those parody Asian singers who do it for comediacal reasons. However, your editing skills on this were excellent, and you did a bangin job recording and mixing your vocals, you did a great job, so in my opinion, If you dont get any views or comments, you know why, but, if you get attention for it, then you deserve it for your hard work.
    Last edited by 7thdayprofessor; 01-30-2018, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X