Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac feat. Snoop Dogg & Daz Dillinger - Move 4 Money (Krysis OG Mixdown)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After giving it a few listenings I think the Stool Pigeon sample is too loud.

Also it would be cool if you could give it somehow a stereo effect (ie. by panning the hihats or something)
    [MENTION=1313]Krysis

Comment

Originally posted by Krysis View Post
      Decided to put my own spin on this, kinda how I thought it would've sound had it come out in '96.

Enjoy~!
      Sounds hot man I appreciate you sharing this dope mix

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Today I realized the interpolated guitar riff from the Stool Pigeon song actually appears on the Daz Remix. He muted it all over the song but left a tiny piece around 2:31.

That guitar riff makes the song funky. Glad the reel became available.
        [MENTION=1313]Krysis, did you try to include both guitar melodies throughout the mix? Or does it sound crappy?
        Last edited by Dominator; 01-29-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

That sound that starts around 22 seconds reminds me of this...

@ 48 seconds

Comment

Really nice Mix [MENTION=1313]Krysis much props for sharing
            "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

dope mix thanks for share,i awlay heard that the og was on same beat as daz remix.
              sigpic

DJ Audition YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/DJAudition
              DJ Audition Facebook Fan Page : https://www.facebook.com/DJ-Audition-460224754046385
              DJ Audition Facebook Groupe : https://www.facebook.com/groups/2005810086298687/

Comment

Very nice! I was hoping someone would do something like this.

Comment

Awesome would you be able to do a mix clsoer to the OG? Like a complete OG version

Comment

So the complete reel is floating around? The reel with the OG versin and the Daz remix version?? :O

Comment

Originally posted by 7Aurelia View Post
                      So the complete reel is floating around? The reel with the OG versin and the Daz remix version?? :O
                      So the beautiful and lovely 7Aurelia has arrived. Welcome to your new home.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                        So the beautiful and lovely 7Aurelia has arrived. Welcome to your new home.
                        Haha yes, thanks I'm barely online but I try my best to keep myself updated !

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X