• Dark Souls: Remastered (2018)

Dark Souls: Remastered was announced today

PS4, X-Box One, PC & Switch

I literally ejaculated
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

[MENTION=458]Exodus Assassin's Creed: Rogue (Remastered)

Comment

I really like La Noire, but the remastered PS4 version is nothing more than a pc version..

Easy money.. Hope this isn't the case with this game..

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post
        I really like La Noire, but the remastered PS4 version is nothing more than a pc version..

Easy money.. Hope this isn't the case with this game..
        It's the generation of remasters. L.A. Noire, Dark Souls, AC Rogue, AC Ezio Collection, Borderlands Collection, Metro Redux, BioShock Collection, Dishonored, Uncharted Collection, The Last Of Us, and on and on and on. I understood them last gen as they were bringing SD games to HD (Metal Gear, Splinter Cell, Hitman, Prince Of Persia, etc..) but HD to HD? I know they're going from 720p to 1080p, still. Unless I'm missing something and these are going to go UHD 4K on the PS4 Pro & Xbox One X.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
          [MENTION=458]Exodus Assassin's Creed: Rogue (Remastered)

I’m getting this one, it’s the only AC game i haven’t played yet

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
            It's the generation of remasters. L.A. Noire, Dark Souls, AC Rogue, AC Ezio Collection, Borderlands Collection, Metro Redux, BioShock Collection, Dishonored, Uncharted Collection, The Last Of Us, and on and on and on. I understood them last gen as they were bringing SD games to HD (Metal Gear, Splinter Cell, Hitman, Prince Of Persia, etc..) but HD to HD? I know they're going from 720p to 1080p, still. Unless I'm missing something and these are going to go UHD 4K on the PS4 Pro & Xbox One X.
            True, but take a look at this.

You can play PS3 games in 4k on your pc.. Some remasters on the PS4 don't even come close..

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
              GTA 5 is the only remastered game that it's worth buying ...they added and changed so much ...feels like a new game. I havent played the others, but I heard good things about Metro Redux.

I know they wont change things in Dark Souls: Remastered, but will buy it, because ...
              ... to have all Dark Souls games on one console
              ... to play it again. one of the best games I have ever played.

Comment

I didnt get the "Knight's Honor" trophy and it's the last one I need

I put all weapons into the bottomless bos and transfered them back to my inventory ...nothing
                I dropped all weapons and picked them up again ...nothing

played the last 2 days to get all rare weapons and now this

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X