This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Awards Suggestion

Some of these awards should be exempt from staff. Makes it more interesting and appropriate imo.

But I dont think staff members should be left out either. There should be staff awards seperate from member awards.

Why should a staff member get most active award, most loyal, etc in competition with regular members? Staff is suppose to be active and loyal.

Im not trying to discredit any staff from what they do here, I think it would be fairer on everybody. This opinion wasnt drawn specifically from this years awards either, i looked at past awards.

Congrats to winners !!
    Last edited by Steez; 01-09-2018, 08:59 AM.
    Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Yeah, I agree. Then again, if the staff is the most active bunch, I would think that something major is wrong. Blogs exist for that kind of purposes.

Usually awards are something ppl want to earn. I'm not sure if these awards are like that. Do they motivate ppl to contribute better? If not, what is the purpose of it all? I won't change my ways because of next year's awards.
    Last edited by Slut; 01-09-2018, 02:59 PM.

Comment

i'm here for almost a decade. never received shit.

i'm here coz i love pac, not to get some good attendance recognition.

Comment

These awards are really just here to break the monotony, I don't take them too seriously. We're not trying to change anyone's minds or habits, just trying to have some fun with it.

Comment

Some of the awards are a bit of entertainment. But its really not entertaining for staff to share some categories with its own members.

It shouldnt change peoples habits but come on, members should have a shot at winning some of these seperate from staff. Its not interesting to know that people think a staff member is more loyal or active than the sites members lol

No matter what I do..

Comment

I don't see the problem with staff being in the same were all equal we don't get paid to come here lol
            sigpic

Comment

in essence, my suggestion is:

make awards that work similar to Best Moderator. i.e.

Most Active Moderator
              Most Loyal Moderator
              Most Contributing Moderator

most the other categories should be open to regular members and staff. just some of the awards should make the most of what it is and make it more interesting.

thats just my thought.

No matter what I do..

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X