Record Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Sales

Do The Labels And Their Agents Create The Feeling And Hype That X Artist Is Hot And Their Material Sells Hence To Brainwash Us With Certain Content?
    Love Peace & Harmony

Don't really think theres a big market for vinyl these days tbh man, hiphop wise i mean stuff is still put out there but doubt it gets promoted nowadays like in like the 90's & early 2000's when vinyl was alot bigger, same reason people don't cop tapes no more, vinyl will slowly die out eventually, shame really

Comment

Originally posted by LJLYDK! View Post
      Don't really think theres a big market for vinyl these days tbh man, hiphop wise i mean stuff is still put out there but doubt it gets promoted nowadays like in like the 90's & early 2000's when vinyl was alot bigger, same reason people don't cop tapes no more, vinyl will slowly die out eventually, shame really
      vinyl lives undergroundbut thats not the topic
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Suiris*9 View Post
        Do The Labels And Their Agents Create The Feeling And Hype That X Artist Is Hot And Their Material Sells Hence To Brainwash Us With Certain Content?
        Of course. That is why certifications are purchased. People tend to rely on other ppl's opinions regarding what to bump instead of thinking for them selves. Unfortunately these idiots are allowed to vote in elections. That might be why the candidates are usually pre-selected (ppl have no power in democracy).

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
          Of course. That is why certifications are purchased. People tend to rely on other ppl's opinions regarding what to bump instead of thinking for them selves. Unfortunately these idiots are allowed to vote in elections. That might be why the candidates are usually pre-selected (ppl have no power in democracy).
          nice parallel to politics here.
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

nice parallel to politics here.
            Couldn't resist. Sorry

Comment

Couldn't resist. Sorry
              you are right, that what matters.

p.s. may i ask, why the name SLUT?, what was your name before SLUT lol?
              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

you are right, that what matters.

p.s. may i ask, why the name SLUT?, what was your name before SLUT lol?
                Most days I was known as Hoenoe, because some piece of shit software back in the days thought that ö and oe are the same thing. Later shortened it to Hoe. Most of the mod positions I have had over the years were either as Hoenoe or Hoe. Signed up on NM as Slut, because Hoe was too well known and disliked. I was connected to "the wrong ppl" like D&G.

Comment

Most days I was known as Hoenoe, because some piece of shit software back in the days thought that ö and oe are the same thing. Later shortened it to Hoe. Most of the mod positions I have had over the years were either as Hoenoe or Hoe. Signed up on NM as Slut, because Hoe was too well known and disliked. I was connected to "the wrong ppl" like D&G.
                  ok i see.

back on topic afaik its a known fact that record labels buy up their own shit to fool you with statistics ..

simple i dont think any real hip hop head will or would go out and actually spend money on the bullshxt thats out now. so, who buys this stuff?who are these people?teenagers?million sales off teenies alone?somethings fishy.
                  Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

ok i see.

back on topic afaik its a known fact that record labels buy up their own shit to fool you with statistics ..

simple i dont think any real hip hop head will or would go out and actually spend money on the bullshxt thats out now. so, who buys this stuff?who are these people?teenagers?million sales off teenies alone?somethings fishy.
                    Times have changed. Sales aren't what they used to be as ppl listen to music on Spotify and so on. Certifications used to have promo value, but they obviously are not the same as record sales. Sales figures on the other hand are not publicly available as far as I know.

Comment

yes.
                      "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X