X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DL] D-Ace Presents: 2Pac – Stuck In A Nightmare

Download here:

Mega
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Zippyshare

Datpiff
    Tired of hearing the same acapellas mixed over and over? Then check out this mixtape!

Thanks to everyone for their feedback and ideas. I would like to thank [MENTION=943]MrMind for his amazing acapellas, without him this wouldn’t be possible! Thanks [MENTION=1511]enya for your amazing basslines and [MENTION=2343]ThuG4LifE for the nice artwork! Thank you [MENTION=306]KREW for your submission! Some of the mixes did not make it on the final tape, I might use them on my next mixtape if I can properly finish them!

#DJ #VIP [MENTION=15130]Phenomenon [MENTION=2997]Bryanonim [MENTION=2072]KW [MENTION=2009]VenomRx [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=10086]Palmolive Thug [MENTION=966]DJ T.O.B [MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=15439]Husxle [MENTION=3206]Silkkis [MENTION=2379]Makaveliandcheese [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll [MENTION=1088]coughdrops [MENTION=218]kudaz [MENTION=432]JayFromTheBay [MENTION=244]endofdayz [MENTION=15718]SwIFT! [MENTION=856]L-Booma [MENTION=15359]matsuda92 [MENTION=2717]LabelMeAnOutlaw [MENTION=14664]codymartin [MENTION=1812]MR. ROJAS [MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon [MENTION=1697]7hemack [MENTION=864]Ironman

Will try to play this today, no promises though lol

Comment

Thanks for the early christmas present

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

man that member [MENTION=842]D-Ace got so many ideas and impressive music endurance .
        keep it coming, keep it bumping, keep it 100%
        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

First off props on using pellas that ain't had the brakes beat em off before. Speaking on what jumped out:

I Can't Turn Back is simply stunning, the beat really works with the pella as it sounds like an updated version heavily inspired by the vibe of the original.

Reincarnation follows the same style except I don't like those chords, would've been much funkier with an organ and some riffs.

Everything They Owe also has OG elements refreshed nicely again.

Million Dollar Spot is funky, well put together, digging the arrangement here.

High Till I Die, highlight thus far. The horns are a bit much but dope nonetheless.

Secrets Of War, dope.

Lord Knows actually made me laugh in real life. It sounds like someone took the old song to Miami on vacation and rerecorded the song on the beach in shorts and t shirt, beats vibe is well off the vocals.

Decent tape overall. Now nearly all of your beats have that emo/depressed vibe to them I've noticed, anyone else picked up on this? Just the way you put the together, percussion choices, everything just screams melancholy. Ever considered switching your style in order to expand your versatility as a lot of your work has that cookie cutter feel where it seems like you've thrown things together on autopilot. Try consciously going in a different direction, grabbing a load of new sound fonts, changing your inspiration, something as right now your tracks make me want to bump them once or twice but then the novelty wears off and the lack of replayability is a problem if you ever want to land a placement or just hone your craft as the beats are almost all lacking in a hook or something that pulls you in and makes you want more. Good effort though and dope cover/title.
          I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

I like it, when thugs cry might be my favorite

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Just skipped it through for now, but what I heard sounded great! Also I love the cover and the concept, well done!
              Sixteen in the clip and one in the hole
              Nate Dogg is about to make some bodies turn cold

Comment

Thank you [MENTION=842]D-Ace for constantly dropping dope 2pac mixtapes..honestly i've stopped listening to 2pac mix's but your the only one i listen to these days. As for this mixtape, i gotta give you much props for using acapellas that have never been used before and with such good quality also...some of the mix's i would have rather had a different type of beat to them but they are all dope regardless bro..

my highlights are:

Aint hard 2 find
                Road Dogz
                When Thugz Cry
                High til i die

Comment

[MENTION=842]D-Ace

Comment

Wow!! This is hard af!!!!!!! Thank you [MENTION=842]D-Ace !!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

bumping it right now. Will give my thoughts lateron, but no doubt this will be dope. Your one of the few that actually remix stuff as it should be done!
                      sigpic

Comment

You skipped hold ya head? and danger times??? U nutss!? Hold ya head is the best ive heard in a while!

please drop them in mp3!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 7hemack View Post
                          You skipped hold ya head? and danger times??? U nutss!? Hold ya head is the best ive heard in a while!

please drop them in mp3!
                          Thanks, I'll upload them for you tomorrow!

Comment

I I seen this on YouTube, dope, golden and raw. Great skills d-ace.
                            Say no to Trump.

Comment

skipped the last few mixtapes due to over-used pellas and all soft tracks. definitely checking this out, Bomb First? Niggaz Done Changed? Downloading now, will be nice to have a refresh on Pac again, haven't bumped his tracks in so long as I've gone "mainstream" top hits only due to the lack of fresh Pac material and no leaks in years, scene/spirit has been dead

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X