Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share a print screen or archive/folders-genres of all the music u listen to.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
    i agree it is too much work. but im organising my bookmarks for other content also not just music. just because i have too much that i cant remember and i dont want to download every single track i have on youtube bookmarks. because 1. the quality wont be the best. 2. some of it i wont be able to find online and if i can find it may be not in the best quality. 3. i dont use stuff like spotify because i often listen to underground music. 4. having all that on my computer ( just so i can hit shuffle play on like some itunes or something) will take too much space. and 5. i feel like ive gone too deep into the rabbit whole with all the amount of book marks i have saved to just switch the system i got going lol. my bookmarks tend to lag when i click on the search bar. so im thinking of just adding all this music into playlists on youtube. but first i have to organise what i have and delete some dead links etc.. wish there was a faster way.

how wide is your taste in genre of music?
    how wide is my taste in music ?

it's legendary. everything from opera and classical music to underground hip hop. i listen to a lot of stuff, thats why i wrote its pointless for me to try and organize everything. besides, windows has the search option which can find even the most hidden tracks

Comment

I do it like this, for every category...

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post

I do it like this, for every category...
        i like ur layout and how u got the year of the albums also. interesting u got pacs pics and music within the same sub folder. damn u got a lot of different versions of albums. i only got standard mp3 format lol thank you for taking ur time and sharing this. i appreciate that man
        It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X