Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Budden goes off on em Hard

Here joe budden hears ems untouchables and imo goes hard on him
    [MENTION=458]Exodus [MENTION=691]MarkyMark [MENTION=15439]Husxle [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=1395]Slut [MENTION=8047]Mr.Passion [MENTION=493]BoxerSunny thoughts??

Last edited by adoutlaw; 12-16-2017, 08:08 PM.
    sigpic

and do you think joe is wrong?
    collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
      Here joe budden hears ems untouchables and imo goes hard on him
      [MENTION=458]Exodus [MENTION=691]MarkyMark [MENTION=15439]Husxle [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=1395]Slut [MENTION=8047]Mr.Passion [MENTION=493]BoxerSunny thoughts??

Funny. He too hates the cover.

I dunno if there is something wrong with Budden though. I don't understand his points. He leaves out some key details. "Then I see the cover. This doesn't look right..." Something like that was said without a proper explanation.

Comment

i agree, been more open to Em recently but not for me. Jo is trash too lol
        Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
          and do you think joe is wrong?
          nope lol all power to him for being signed to shady and still giving an honest opinion
          sigpic

Comment

"It’s the curse of the standard
            That the first of the Mathers discs set
            Always in search of the verse that I haven’t spit yet
            Will this step just be another misstep" YES it is, lol

Budden is right, It is an honest neutral opinion...hes directly but its true, maybe he need a message like that to wake up off his BarbyWorld he is in at the Moment....there was a time em was the king, all kisses his feet and now they laught about him, is time to change...
            but he is known for his confused times...

Comment

what I dont like about "Untouchable" is that the beat is changing near the 3min mark, but that's all.
              the track isnt racist or neither he used the track to sell records. damn, we all know that Eminem knows what he is doing, when he is recording such a track.
              my point of view:
              he [Eminem] is laughing about the racist people on a funny way ...funny in term of: look how stupid these people were back in the day and still are. I can understand that many misundertood his story telling, but come on it's Eminem and we all know his style to deliver a message.
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

i curse the day dre gave him a record deal.

fuck his music and his annoying voice. this is coming from a white hip hop fan for over 20 years

Comment

does anybody know if there was a reply by anyone to buddens thoughts?
                  sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X