thug 4 life dominator's og vibe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thug 4 life dominator's og vibe

the best version of this classic song ever. props to dom for this one.

[MENTION=12451]Dominator: after all these years could u please hook us up with an untagged version?

and a personal request I have: could you add the instrumental to the part where strech's verse is?

Doubt he keep this master for all these years to make you happy today lol
    Btw yeah it’s one of the best og vibes ever, used to listen to it a lot

Comment

Oh hey, I remember this. Thanks for reminding me of it.

Comment

Wooooooooooow!!!!! What a gem!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

We need a fuckin [MENTION=1364]Joecool x [MENTION=12451]Dominator OG Vibe tape ASAP!!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

never get tired of that intro and little scratch

Comment

Wow, you guys still bump this mix, I'm overwhelmed lol! Thanks for all the love

I really wish I could hook you up with an untagged version or the instrumental, but I don't have it anymore unfortunately In 2007 my computer crashed and I've lost all of my data, a huge part of my 2Pac OG's and mixing projects got lost, including the REASON 3.0 master files to this Thug 4 Life mix. That's why I'm still requesting old stuff like a noob nowadays lol. I even flipped through the few CD-r's I have left, but nothing's on there

I remember the sample was kinda weird to work with. It was impossible to make it sound like the OG. Then again the OG we have sounds shitty and I really wonder what a proper version would be like. That little intro was a diss towards Danty/G clitt lol since the OG came from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                Wow, you guys still bump this mix, I'm overwhelmed lol! Thanks for all the love

I really wish I could hook you up with an untagged version or the instrumental, but I don't have it anymore unfortunately In 2007 my computer crashed and I've lost all of my data, a huge part of my 2Pac OG's and mixing projects got lost, including the REASON 3.0 master files to this Thug 4 Life mix. That's why I'm still requesting old stuff like a noob nowadays lol. I even flipped through the few CD-r's I have left, but nothing's on there

I remember the sample was kinda weird to work with. It was impossible to make it sound like the OG. Then again the OG we have sounds shitty and I really wonder what a proper version would be like. That little intro was a diss towards Danty/G clitt lol since the OG came from them.
                thanks for the background info. By chance, do you imagine a fresh OGV project being worked on in the near future?

Comment

Agreed this was the first OG Vibe of Gettin Money I only ever listened to in the years, and Dj Dant's I played thoroughly, sounded modern

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                  Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post

damn what a pitty. but thanx for the info.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=1364]Joecool for the upload!

Damn this sounds awesome [MENTION=12451]Dominator It's perfect! I can't remember if I heard it before but I'm really digging it

Much Props!
                      "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

This was nice.. I prefer whizzs version with the actual Johnny j beat he made for big Sykes be yo self album.. I'd like to think thats what it would sounded if Johnny j updated the beat in the 90s

Is whizz here?

Comment

Originally posted by underdog View Post
                          This was nice.. I prefer whizzs version with the actual Johnny j beat he made for big Sykes be yo self album.. I'd like to think thats what it would sounded if Johnny j updated the beat in the 90s

Is whizz here?
                          Got a link?
                          I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

this is from whizz http://www115.zippyshare.com/v/kDFDQSSp/file.html

there is a higher pitched one in his trilogy but it sounds almost same ,i guess he meant another one still this is dope aswell

Originally posted by underdog View Post

Is whizz here?
                            you meant probably the papaveli dj cvince one from the sounds of the scene vol.1 mixtape

Here if you love some remixes
                            Thug Style
                            Last edited by C4poTheDon; 12-11-2017, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Here is the whizz one.. He only had it out tagged and he hooked me up with it untagged years ago.. There was a little gap with no vocals in the middle and I took that out..

Thug 4 life over Johnny js beat for big Sykes be yo self album.. Of course it's pitched the right for pace vocals so the beat isn't slow like satellite niggaz..

Last edited by underdog; 12-12-2017, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X