Clear All

• Daz Dillinger - Bang Bang GMIX feat. B-Legit & Big Gipp

NEW ALBUM DAZAMATAZ COMIN 2018

30 brand new songs produced by daz dillinger
    collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
      30 brand new songs produced by daz dillinger
      All sound the same...the new "G Funk" style is all the same, KICK - CLAP - FUNKY BASSLINE - SYNTH - MIXED WITH SOME NEW ERA MELODIES.

This sounds dope thoo!!, but i'm talking overall.

Comment

Comment

That sounds dope. Who would've believed back in 96 that Daz would be the last man standing from the DR OGs?
          I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
            That sounds dope. Who would've believed back in 96 that Daz would be the last man standing from the DR OGs?
            daz and snoop. they still touring together and making music together. snoop is still around. everytime i see snoop on instagram making live vids of his concerts, daz is always there with kurupt. when snoop posts live videos from backstage sessions, daz and kurupt are always there.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
              daz and snoop. they still touring together and making music together. snoop is still around. everytime i see snoop on instagram making live vids of his concerts, daz is always there with kurupt. when snoop posts live videos from backstage sessions, daz and kurupt are always there.
              Eh, Snoop with his endless gimmicks, very hit and miss songs and wack ass random features on anyones track who'll pay him isn't exactly what I'd call "standing". More "on his knees to do whatever you please as long as you cut a check" as he sold out a long, long time ago.

Comment

Eh, Snoop with his endless gimmicks, very hit and miss songs and wack ass random features on anyones track who'll pay him isn't exactly what I'd call "standing". More "on his knees to do whatever you please as long as you cut a check" as he sold out a long, long time ago.
                Sold out charts wise. But this man has money. Wayyyy more than Daz.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                  Sold out charts wise. But this man has money. Wayyyy more than Daz.
                  Sales/cash doesn't really matter to me when it comes to an artist as much as being able to enjoy their artistic output and Snoop I stopped checking for a long ass time ago whereas Daz always seems to drop something worth listening to. Your mileage may of course vary and what you just said about him having money only highlights what I said - A sell out.

LA Music Blog, The Guard, examines the Top 10 Sell Out moments of Snoop Dogg. Yes, apparently if you got the cash, Snoop Dogg has the time.

Social media has become one of, if not the most, lucrative marketing tools. Companies are willing to pay large amounts of money to have…

Comment

I don't fux with this remix, I loved the original one.

Comment

Sales/cash doesn't really matter to me when it comes to an artist as much as being able to enjoy their artistic output and Snoop I stopped checking for a long ass time ago whereas Daz always seems to drop something worth listening to. Your mileage may of course vary and what you just said about him having money only highlights what I said - A sell out.

LA Music Blog, The Guard, examines the Top 10 Sell Out moments of Snoop Dogg. Yes, apparently if you got the cash, Snoop Dogg has the time.

https://medium.com/rta902/hollywoods...g-37a809eff9b0

Thats true, ye snoop doing his thing, he can, he has a of lot money...but daz stay real and drops constant dope shit. I hate that snoop jumps on every fucking trend, first with david guetta etc...

btw That Album preview is sick as hell.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X