The Walking Dead Season 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead Season 8

I havent seen a single post about this season. Do you all stopped watching this show, lol
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

I'm up to date but I don't want to talk about it

Comment

for best results.... lather ,rinse,repeat .
      im losing interest in the walking dead ,tho this season has been decent so far.
      spoiler!!...rick is captured by jadis and the GPK(garbage pail kids) .at some point simon shows up with some men and slaughters a bunch of GPK,including brion and the other top lady,leaving jadis alive.jadis along with whatever remaining GPK are now ready to side with team rick and the rest..

another good zombie series is Z-NATION . its a little silly and unrealistic ,but so is the walking dead if you think about it.
      the zombies in z-nation are way more brutal than in the walking dead.
      "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

It sucks now. Needs to get better or I am done.

Comment

the part that didnt make sense to me, was the end of season 7 when the "kingdom" came to save the day with the tiger... how would the tiger know who to go for? to differentiate between the enemy and allies lol. it was just so stupid.

do any of u watch fear the walking dead?
          It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
            the part that didnt make sense to me, was the end of season 7 when the "kingdom" came to save the day with the tiger... how would the tiger know who to go for? to differentiate between the enemy and allies lol. it was just so stupid.

do any of u watch fear the walking dead?
            Fear always sucked for me, watched up to when they got to the boat and dropped it. I'll most likely drop the main show if it continues being dumb like it's been. The group of people at the junkyard or whatever is the dumbest thing I've seen on TV for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
              Fear always sucked for me, watched up to when they got to the boat and dropped it. I'll most likely drop the main show if it continues being dumb like it's been. The group of people at the junkyard or whatever is the dumbest thing I've seen on TV for a while
              season 3 has actually got better
              It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
                season 3 has actually got better
                That's great for people who watch it then lol.

Comment

First I have to start with season 8 dunno but its boring now, i think its time to end the show, same with game of thrones.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X