Demon's Souls Online Servers Shutting Down In February 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon's Souls Online Servers Shutting Down In February 2018

Bandai Namco has announced that it'll be closing down Demon's Souls' online servers early next year, seeing an end to the first entry in the Souls series, where it all began. "Play online one last time and share with us your best Demon's Souls moment!" the Dark Souls official Facebook bearing the news states.

It's been nine years since Demon's Souls first launched for PlayStation 3, so the game has had a good run, but in February 2018, multiplayer - including co-op play, invading other worlds and challenge play - hint messages, the bloodstains of other players, wandering apparitions and the ability to view rankings, will draw to a close.

Demon's Souls' online servers will be terminated on 28th February 2018, so you've ample time to return to Boletaria and die a few times more. After that date, you will still be able to play the game offline. "Thank you to all players who have enjoyed Demon’s Souls over the years," said Bandai Namco.

This game is one of the many games in my massive backlog. Think I might hop on before the servers close.

it was a matter of time
    I enjoyed the game ...got the platin trophy
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      it was a matter of time
      I enjoyed the game ...got the platin trophy
      How tough is the platinum in comparison to the 3 Dark Souls games & Bloodborne? Where would you rank this one?

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
        How tough is the platinum in comparison to the 3 Dark Souls games & Bloodborne? Where would you rank this one?
        it's the hardest one to get

it took me 2 weeks to get one material to forge a weapon, because only 1 enemy type drops it.
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X