Double OG 2pack fan checkin in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double OG 2pack fan checkin in

Whats up yall. Been a pac fan since coming out my mothers womb. Im 36 and only listen to that real lyricism rap not none of that mumble shit these new kids are on. I had to take some time off work and from my wife when pac passed in 96 i was devastated fam. Anyways just wanted to say whats up to yall, where my real pac fans doe!

Hi Lanny, welcome to the site. I am a big 2Pac fan as well, but I was born only 39 days before his death. I have a 2Pac tattoo on my chest because I feel connected to his music. He was the realest one to ever do it.

Comment

Hardcore.

Welcome. Have fun.

Comment

to the forum!

2Pac from the cradle to the grave!

Stay GREEN!

Peace!
        "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Welcome to the site

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome!

"Had to take time off work and from my wife." lmao

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
            If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
            but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
            -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
            -Tupac Shakur

Comment

are these the same trolls lol

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
              First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                are these the same trolls lol
                Yea I just saw more trolls in a Travis Scott appreciation thread lol..

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
                  Yea I just saw more trolls in a Travis Scott appreciation thread lol..
                  mental illness is a hell of a disease, mmkay

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                    mental illness is a hell of a disease, mmkay
                    totally agree with you, those trolls are the absolute worst

Comment

bro i laughed so hard at

I had to take some time off work and from my wife when pac passed in 96 i was devastated fam.

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                        bro i laughed so hard at
                        lmfaoooo, me too broooo

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X