Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam'Ron vs Ma$e

Murda Mase 15 years late lol..

I love Yuk but shit like this make me think he might be an idiot lol. First of all, Ether is w.e TBH. 2nd, Mase came ALRIGHT. Nothing special TBH G..

Killa Cam only after a few hours..

What are y'all thoughts??

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Far from "American Dream" from Children Of The Corn, that's for sure (RIP BIG L & BLOODSHED).

Mase sounds like ass here...

Cam'ron I'll have to wait, video is blocked outside USA I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
        There we go...

Better than Mase's attempt at whatever the fuck he was trying. Looks like Cam handled it well lol

Not a huge fan of either song, will probably never revisit

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
          There we go...

Better than Mase's attempt at whatever the fuck he was trying. Looks like Cam handled it well lol

Not a huge fan of either song, will probably never revisit
          Yea, I love Cam but he could have come way harder. First verse was G code but kinda kept getting worse as it went on lol..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Yea, I love Cam but he could have come way harder. First verse was G code but kinda kept getting worse as it went on lol..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
            I laughed at the dildo on the sink part between verses, but that's as good as it got and it wasn't in a verse

Comment

for me he always was more a mellow and relaxed mc then this diss now. i thought he quit that game and turned into a pastor or something like that.
              i really like that ennio morricone the good, the bad, the ugly sample in the instrumental.

i was a little bit disappointed from Cam'Ron how he sounded on his reply. missing that straight bullet freshness in his voice - like a muffler over his mic.
              instrumental wise, decent sample but could see some spaghetti western return instead of that old school soul sample.

overall both got their highs in their lyrics.
              collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Publicity stunt for the epitome of flabby n sick aka Dipsets comeback because everything that could've been said about this beef already was a decade ago.

Strange how other artists mature gracefully but rappers just need to keep on being the same old same old and thus fall off so hard due to no growth. Symptomatic of a fanbase stuck in a prolonged adolescence.
                I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Comment

camron and mase both suck

Yukmouth wins! lol

Comment

Originally posted by MiranTheDon View Post
                      LMFAO!!! "So when you leaving Harlem again?"

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

LMFAO!!! "So when you leaving Harlem again?"
                        Cam'ron sometimes high key be a savage

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X