• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Norf Norf (Crooked Nigga Too) [Creation Remix]

2Pac - Norf Norf (Crooked Nigga Too) [Creation Remix]

Vocals: 2Pac - Crooked Nigga Too

Instrumental: Vic Staples - Norf Norf

Mixed & Mastered By: Me

EDIT: Please give the original a listen before you listen to the remix, i understand the remix sounds strange on it's own, but if you listen to the original track you may understand the choices i made with the Pac remix.

Download & Listen Here

Last edited by Creation; 01-05-2018, 10:56 PM. Reason: New Link

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Damn. I guess we're done with remixes huh?

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Pac rhyming over a minimalist beat that sounds like a a shipping horn combined with a whales mating call is ehhh to the tenth degree. Swing and miss.
      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
        Pac rhyming over a minimalist beat that sounds like a a shipping horn combined with a whales mating call is ehhh to the tenth degree. Swing and miss.
        Hahaha. I can see your point & understand what you mean. The reason i made it is because it mirrors the original song by Vince Staples.

I understand that the song is not for everyone, it is pretty strange, but i feel i did a good job of making a version of the song that sounds authentic, if you listen to the hook on the original song i posted just above this, i used the same type of effect. I'm very happy with the mastering, the beat itself has alot of noise in it, but thats how the producer made it. I hope if you give the original song a listen & then listen to my remix you will get an idea of what i was aiming for.

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X