Sup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup?

What up! just dropping in from across the pond.

I've been looking for an active & like-minded Pac community for a while now. Heard this is the place to be.

Looking forward to being involved

Peace, LJLYDK!

Wassup homie!

You good? Aight, aight. One!
    I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
    Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by LJLYDK! View Post
      What up! just dropping in from across the pond.

I've been looking for an active & like-minded Pac community for a while now. Heard this is the place to be.

Looking forward to being involved

Peace, LJLYDK!
      to the Forum [MENTION=16316]LJLYDK!

You found the right place

Across the pond?? EU??

See ya around!

Stay GREEN!

Peace!
      "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
        to the Forum [MENTION=16316]LJLYDK!

You found the right place

Across the pond?? EU??

See ya around!

Stay GREEN!

Peace!

UK, Catch ya on the flipside!

Comment

UK, Catch ya on the flipside!
          Cheers! I’m in Germany

Peace!

Comment

active 2pac forum? well you found the most active tupac forum since the year 2009!

enjoy the show

Comment

Cheers! I’m in Germany

Peace!
              Been wanting to head over that way for a while now, Dortmund Specifically

Comment

Originally posted by Housereps View Post
                active 2pac forum? well you found the most active tupac forum since the year 2009!

enjoy the show
                Good to hear! Im sure theres plenty of dope info/content on the site to get heads talking

Comment

Been wanting to head over that way for a while now, Dortmund Specifically
                  Lol Dortmund is ca. 60km away from my city.

For vacation?? Or do you want to live in Germany??

My wife has family in England, we are planning a trip to London.

Good to hear! Im sure theres plenty of dope info/content on the site to get heads talking
                  100% you must search a lil but I’m sure you’ll find awesome infos!

Peace!

Comment

Welcome to the site

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol Dortmund is ca. 60km away from my city.

For vacation?? Or do you want to live in Germany??

My wife has family in England, we are planning a trip to London.

100% you must search a lil but I’m sure you’ll find awesome infos!

Peace!
                      Just wanna head over for a week maybe, was thinking it would be cool to catch a Dortmund match whilst i'm there

London's pretty cool, But be prepared to get annoyed a lot at how slow people walk!

Comment

Just wanna head over for a week maybe, was thinking it would be cool to catch a Dortmund match whilst i'm there

London's pretty cool, But be prepared to get annoyed a lot at how slow people walk!
                        Yea watch out for a local derby match against FC Schalke 04 I’m not into football but my buddy is a huge BVB fan, we went to Hamburg 2 years ago to see a BVB against HSV. Great match and an even greater night on the Reeperbahn lol

Damn, I’m a fast walker lol

Comment

Yea watch out for a local derby match against FC Schalke 04 I’m not into football but my buddy is a huge BVB fan, we went to Hamburg 2 years ago to see a BVB against HSV. Great match and an even greater night on the Reeperbahn lol

Damn, I’m a fast walker lol
                          Heard the matches can get pretty heated? Ultras etc? Reeprbahn... I'll have to write that down

Yeah im the same so that pissed me off to no end, its mainly in touristy areas but it gets real annoying real quick

Comment

Heard the matches can get pretty heated? Ultras etc? Reeprbahn... I'll have to write that down

Yeah im the same so that pissed me off to no end, its mainly in touristy areas but it gets real annoying real quick
                            Yea, the atmosphere in the stadium is heated, of course they both have strong ultra communities.

Reeperbahn is a party & redlight district in Hamburg city But I recommend it only for party because there are a lot of scammer bitches lol

Ok if there is some really interesting stuff to see I’d walk slowly too but some people are walking especially with their mobile phones like zombies.

Comment

Welcome!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                              If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                              but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                              -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                              -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X