• Show
Clear All

• DMX Performance In The Neighborhood With Big Boy

This was nice to see.

Nice, thanks for posting

Comment

Dark Man X in the building !!!

Comment

oh he pushed himself more and more in that performance . he even looks better now, again.
        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

He looks good now

Comment

many thanks for the post I wish I had big boys seat during that
            sigpic

Comment

Wow, X went in! Really didn't think he still had it in him to spit like that especially after that wack ass "DMX karaokes his old songs over knock off beats" compilation album that was dropped a while back:

Nice to see him back on form.
              I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
              Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

such a talented man. I hope that he is fine now and release a new album
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

I thought he was clean. Guess not, slurring like a mf
                  "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

I noticed that they used the uncensored version of Slippin' there. Seems I missed when it dropped. Anybody have a link? #VIP

One of the only knocks against Flesh Of My Flesh, Blood Of My Blood is having this classic track censored on the album.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                      I noticed that they used the uncensored version of Slippin' there. Seems I missed when it dropped. Anybody have a link? #VIP

One of the only knocks against Flesh Of My Flesh, Blood Of My Blood is having this classic track censored on the album.
                      The edited Slippin ruins the album. Would be one of the greatest albums of all time without that bs.

As far as I know, the legit explicit Slippin has only leaked in shit q. The greatest hits with a twist release has a new version of the track in more or less full quality. Sounds almost the same if I remember right.

Can't check the video now.

Comment

The explicit mastered version of Slippin leaked in CD quality ages ago. It was censored on the album due to the Grover Washington Jr Moonstreams sample as they'd only clear it if there was no swearing on the track hence the clean edit plus I'm sure having DMX talking candidly about his crack addiction at that point in his career wouldn't have done him any favours, especially if you were around in 98 and remembered how black folks used to react to anyone consuming anything but weed and henny. Fast forward to now...

I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                        Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

He still has it. I alweays loved X. He's one of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
                            The explicit mastered version of Slippin leaked in CD quality ages ago. It was censored on the album due to the Grover Washington Jr Moonstreams sample as they'd only clear it if there was no swearing on the track hence the clean edit plus I'm sure having DMX talking candidly about his crack addiction at that point in his career wouldn't have done him any favours, especially if you were around in 98 and remembered how black folks used to react to anyone consuming anything but weed and henny. Fast forward to now...

Got a link? The dirty version in good Q is still censored in the 3rd verse "rock" is edited out. I got another version labeled as "(real dirty)" with the rock intact
                            Last edited by enya; 11-18-2017, 09:42 PM.
                            "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

Originally posted by enya View Post
                              Got a link? The dirty version in good Q is still censored in the 3rd verse "rock" is edited out. I got another version labeled as "(real dirty)" with the rock intact
                              Got a link to the version in the video I posted with "rock" still edited out? I knew that there were 2 versions leaked. One without the female vocals and "rock" still intact. One with the female vocals with "rock" edited out. Neither were great quality. The quality in the video I posted though is new to me. Got a link to that?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X