Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac ft. Outlawz - If you play your cardz right - OG Vibe Premix (Female Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac ft. Outlawz - If you play your cardz right - OG Vibe Premix (Female Edition)

Maybe one of the best songs of Pac, never leaked in high quality. I'm working on remake the OG vibe and got a premix for Y'all. Let me know how does it sound like. Enjoy this laidback vibe track!

sounds pretty good but the woman is whack lol we need a mint copy of the jodeci version

Comment

I really love the vibe of this and the vocals sound very good too.

Comment

Overall sounds real good. The vocals are too low in my opinion. If you made this by layering the sample over it again, you should cut out some mid-low and mid freq's in the sample and the drums so they aren't overpowering the vocals so much.

Comment

Nice. Vocals are a bit low, kicks are too hard/loud

Comment

wow never expected someone would really say this is one of pacs best songs. i literally havent listened to this song more than 10 times in my whole life. and i listen to Pac og songs since end of 90's.

Comment

Unfortunately the instrumental is louder than the vocals which spoils it for me. Still a dope OG Vibe nonetheless. I hope someone fixes the error or creates something better.

Comment

Originally posted by Housereps View Post
                wow never expected someone would really say this is one of pacs best songs. i literally havent listened to this song more than 10 times in my whole life. and i listen to Pac og songs since end of 90's.
                its a good pac song but only with all pac vocal layers and kci and jojo on the hook.

you can hear pacs pain even on the pacs life version.

Comment

would love to download a version where the vocals are louder and with a better singing or simply no singing at all in the hook (just the adlibs)

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Originally posted by Housereps View Post
                    I have no problem getting behind that statement, at lest for the unreleased catalog. This song was on heavy rotation and still gets a few spins every no and then by me
                    I ain't choosing sides
                    Hell nah,fuck everybody
                    It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                    Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                    Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                    I'm bullet proof
                    Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                    Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                    Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                    It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                    Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

[MENTION=13973]ahmetjohnson

Comment

Originally posted by The Diabolical Truth View Post
                        sounds pretty good but the woman is whack lol we need a mint copy of the jodeci version
                        I agree. But that’s not Jodeci (K-Ci & JoJo) on the hook. That’s Tyrone Wrice

Comment

Originally posted by wesley54 View Post
                          Tyrone doing a hell of a Kci and Jojo impression up in this piece almost as good as Ralph Tresvant doing his B Brown rendition on the first verse of Every Little Step:

I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

really????? motherfucker sounds like jodeci

Comment

so it is jodeci??? lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X