Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac ft. Outlawz - If you play your cardz right - OG Vibe Premix (Female Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Diabolical Truth View Post
    so it is jodeci??? lol
    No, it’s Tyrone Wrice aka Hurt-em-Badd

Jodeci is 4 people and K-Ci & JoJo are 2 people from that group. There’s never 2 voices in the hook.

But nah, the OG bootlegs were incorrectly labeled

Comment

Nah bro i hear 2 ppl when i listen to the OG that's K-Ci & JoJo!

Comment

Originally posted by Ced662 View Post
        Me too, I think Hurt M Badd is flakin'... I have had multiple ppl on my YT channel tell me it is HMB cuz he says so in some interview but I truly do not believe.. :/

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Tyrone layered his vocals.

Comment

Truly one of my all time favorite Pac verses!! So deeeeep!!!!

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

I hate the female version....

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

I own every Jodeci album, every compilation and soundtrack Jodeci appeared on (even the Fried Green Tomatoes soundtrack lol). Every K-Ci & JoJo album. Every album that Devante produced a song for. Most affiliate stuff including an album by Devante & Dalvin’s brother that wasn’t even in Jodeci.

Unfortunately, it’s not them.
                Last edited by wesley54; 12-08-2017, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wesley54 View Post
                  I own every Jodeci album, every compilation and soundtrack Jodeci appeared on (even the Fried Green Tomatoes soundtrack lol). Every K-Ci & JoJo album. Every album that Devante produced a song for. Most affiliate stuff including an album by Devante & Dalvin’s brother that wasn’t even in Jodeci.

Unfortunately, it’s not them.
                  I believe you.. :/

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Those of you that think it's K-Ci & Jojo should listen to this song. Hurt-M-Badd was a singer in the group B-Rezell. The very end of verse 1 (around 0:55), the background singing on the chorus, verse 2, and the singing in the outro sound VERY similar to K-Ci & JoJo (or at least one of the two).

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X